[Conroe] 3 Asus Mobos

Daninku

As I' will be building a new Core 2 Duo system soon, maybe November, I've been searching for all the products to get the best products as much as possible... device by device. I always liked Asus motherboards, heck I even have one which is 5 years old and never gave me 1 single problem. So I headed over to Asus website to check out what they have for Core 2 Duos.

After a lot of searches I've found a review of 3 Asus Conroe motherboards, 1 vs another, how they compare etc... The motherboards reviewed are:

P5B Deluxe Wifi-AP Edition

P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe

P5W DH Deluxe

... so I decided I share this with you because it's quite interesting if you want an Asus mobo, but don;t know which one to get. PS. the P5N32-SLI SE Premium (Wifi-AP) is coming, well hopefully soon.

http://techreport.com/reviews/2006q3/asus-c2d/index.x?pg=1

Enjoy and Discuss :)

Edited by Daninku
+.Aaron

Nice, thanks for the news. I personally like the P5W DH Deluxe motheboard.

GEIST

Me too, except for the location and functionality of the IDE ports.

Raa

Maen!

I was looking at some of these a few nights ago and couldn't choose.

I still can't :p

But luckily I dont have to make my decision until November-ish. Hopefully they'll be more refined by then, because the choices while good, aren't an "it has it all" solution - which i'd like to have :)

Great review though, enjoyed that very much, good info! (Y)

Daninku

Unfortuantely I had to drop the plan of building a new system, I got unemployed this morning, so I'm going to continue my studies. I think a laptop would be more suitable for me :( I was really looking forward into building a Core 2 Duo system :/

MMaster23

loving my P5W :D

a new BIOS hit the net this week wich allows you to change your multiplier (just like the P5B bios)

that's just kickass :D