iTunes 7.0

guruparan

Hi All, you all know that new ipod series are in the way..

I just downloaded iTunes 7 (which also included a new quicktime)...

BUT the 3d Album art view is appearing after a long deal..(FIRST I SAW THIS IN a Windows Presentation Foundation demo app (windows vista app)...anyhow apple used it..good..(will WMP 11 shud implement it tooo)...

The quicktime player is ok for me..(the video running behind is the new ipod nano ads) from mac website...

Copernic

iTunes lets you create your own personal digital music library, allowing you to manage and play your music collection with drag-and-drop simplicity.

Download

Source

fascist

Cant wait to see what leopard will look like after this change in itunes. I like that we can finally get albumn artwork in iTunes without a plug-in.

fascist

Can't wait to see what leopard will look like :). Looks kind of out of place on windows though when compared to os x.

boogerjones

Dude: if you're gonna post a screenshot thread, you should actually put a little effort into it and make some decent screenshots. We already know what QT7 looks like, and you've got 1 pic of iTunes...

eversor

iTunes 7 lasted only 10 minutes before i wiped it of my hardrive again. Its too slow for me (i have only 1Ghz) so its not really usable for me and - i know im being very petty here - is that the title is always the most left column i want the tracknumber, then title, interpret album, length.

For me its still musikcube although i really, really like the podcast support. Well you can't have evrything..

raider360

Cool :)

Looks very stylish :p

khaos34

Dude: if you're gonna post a screenshot thread, you should actually put a little effort into it and make some decent screenshots. We already know what QT7 looks like, and you've got 1 pic of iTunes...

What're ya talkin' about? Both shots are from iTunes.

Pajter

I'm probably the only one who thinks it doesn't look very nice. I don't like dark grey gradients...

I liked the aqua look much better!

NightmarE D

You know there are people in the world who haven't seen screenshots of either one? Seems like you're the only person who has a personal issue with what he posted. Not everyone wants to see 20 screenshots of the same apps doing the same thing in every screenshot with the only difference in each pic is what song or video is being played.

If you can do better then go ahead and open your own thread and post all the screenshots you want. Nobody is stopping you and you make it sound as if you can do it so go right ahead.

myNando

Here's what it looks like when I hooked up my iPod...

They also got rid of that cool button where you could import/burn a CD. Now, it just says "Burn Disc" on the bottom.

post-160032-1158090771_thumb.jpg

post-160032-1158090940_thumb.jpg

Andrew

It's absolutely gorgeous to use I must say :woot: Still runs like a dream too!

richardsim7

^^^ Heh, funky, but I'm gonna wait for a Now-Playing release (or confirmation of its compatibility) and MultiPlugin for iTunes 7 before I install it :)

-Rich-

Setnom

Thank God those awful blue scrollbars are gone!!

Bubbabyte

the new itunes looks great but it's still lacking so many things.. like in order to download album art you need to have an apple store account with a credit card.. wtf? If only itunes would recognize folder art like every other player in the world, it would make it pretty superior.

czanchez

What would be the Icing on the cake would be if iTunes supported MTP devices so I can take advantage of that cool sync screen interface.

Dav-id

I keep checking the apple servers for the latest ipod updater because i really want to see the new search that they have added!

Unimatrix Xero

i hate to say this but i love the 3d album art... does this work on Windows or is it jusy for MAC

salterbomb

apple software update....hmmm.

probably a good move including that

hotdog666al

So now its plastic instead of glass, great!

myNando
i hate to say this but i love the 3d album art... does this work on Windows or is it jusy for MAC

It works on Windows too ;)

kak

haha.. my girlfriend bought me a 2gb nano last week. now its got better battery life (doubled!) and is cheaper.

bsommer

veryyyyy slow for me, its doing something to my library though...that may be why :(