iTunes 7.0

ToneKnee

Anyone having a problem with sound quality? It's all static with all my music, i can hear the music, but it sounds like a bad FM signal when you are listening to Radio.. or when you play sound really loud and you're speakers can't handle the output power and the quality goes to hell.

And no, it's no Windows, I've just opened up Foobar2000 and it runs perfectly.. :(

Ambroos

Still, i like WMP11 more than iTunes...

Rigby

It won't even work for me, just says "Unknown Error" and quits.

Ben Davis

Still, i like WMP11 more than iTunes...

pssh

i'm just connected from work listening to shared files my home computer and it seems pretty cool. I'm sure it'll be great with the album art and everything. The only thing i miss with itunes that WMP had is the find album info feature :(.

gigapixels
veryyyyy slow for me, its doing something to my library though...that may be why :(

It's scanning the music for use with the new gapless playback feature. After that's finished, you should notice a huge performance increase from the last version. At least I did.

salterbomb

and the ability to get album artwork through itunes rather than using some third-party plug-in is awesome

ToneKnee

Anyone having a problem with sound quality? It's all static with all my music, i can hear the music, but it sounds like a bad FM signal when you are listening to Radio.. or when you play sound really loud and you're speakers can't handle the output power and the quality goes to hell.

And no, it's no Windows, I've just opened up Foobar2000 and it runs perfectly.. :(

PS: I made the exact same post in another iTunes thread, but i hope to get more response since the other thread was in the Mac forums area! :p

Windam

I notice the load times are quicker. And less ram usage (12MB)

Umbrello

Anyone know how to remove the mini store thing at the bottom??

edit: nevermind, found the option to turn it off

GameOverRob

yeah i have that problem with the sound when i move the volume bar inside itunes! eeek

also just plugged my ipod in and its not showing up wtf???

GameOverRob

yeah i have that problem with the sound when i move the volume bar inside itunes! eeek

also just plugged my ipod in and its not showing up wtf???

chopyaedoff

OMG :o

Is multiplugin out yet? Only upgrading if it can be skinned.

Spielo

I keep checking the apple servers for the latest ipod updater because i really want to see the new search that they have added!

iPod updater has been integrated into iTunes 7

drumy

the site is slow...mirror anyone?

Unimatrix Xero

Why the hell does Apple require you to create an account just to get album art, and they they ask for a credit card, i only want the damm album art... why oh why do Apple make things hard, i only downloaded Itunes 7.0 for the 3d album art :angry: :cry: :cry:

blachole

Why the hell does Apple require you to create an account just to get album art, and they they ask for a credit card, i only want the damm album art... why oh why do Apple make things hard, i only downloaded Itunes 7.0 for the 3d album art :angry: :cry: :cry:

The free album art is intended for user who purchase music from iTunes, not for poeple to just come on and download the art because they are too lazy to find it themselves. Stop being so selfish.

FOOOD

I like the fact that they got rid of the aqua scrollbars. I guess this is how they'll be in Leopard :)

PyX

OMG. Sexy. I just hope the bugs are gone, not that I really encountered some on OS X (there were so many on windows, it was annoying), but still... the speed looks good for all the graphical features they added.

Wtf, I need an account to download the album arts :( Hm. Let's hope it's free, if so... iTunes finally has something I wanted a long time ago. Album arts downloads :)

Edit : Not free apparently... arg.. :(

Edited by PsykX
Unimatrix Xero

The free album art is intended for user who purchase music from iTunes, not for poeple to just come on and download the art because they are too lazy to find it themselves. Stop being so selfish.

<post edited by Unimatrix> had a re think

Edited by Unimatrix Xero
Quactaur

I don't like what they did with the control buttons, they look unpolished.

Overall i like the changes, especially the new libary sections for videos, podcasts etc. I want to see a convergence of iphoto into itunes too.

There are two issues that i don't like though. The first is album art, sometimes it refuses to download album art for songs i've ripped from cds, even though the tagging matches ITMS songs exactly.

The second and most annoying is that when you're using coverflow and move to a different album, it automatically switches back to the track you are playing after a few seconds, which makes picking new songs a bit annoying using the admittedly fantastic feature.

It's missing bits here and there, and while i wouldn't say it's rushed, 7.01 is already due, in my opinion.

blachole

ohh screw you ME selfish! pull the friggin other one, if you havnt got anything decent/informative to say then i suggest yo udont reply at all!!

That was informative. I told you that Apple designed it for poeple who "actually purchase music through their store".

hotdog666al

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry:

spenser.d

Heh...created an account just to get album art...

This is a pretty cool update.

-Spenser