iTunes 7.0

andrewxps

Anyone have an updated iTunes 7 ObjectDock Icon????

Dejon

Found the problem, under audio; 24bit was selected. Switch it to 16bit, and it should solve the problem. (Those who are experiencing it)

Edit: Damn it, A10.

Vomer

Hey guys, would any of you know if there will be any tax on top of the price listed on the apple site if I but it online from them?

HoriZon-UK

Great update!

iPod Video 5G - 1.2 Update!

*Meant to get 3.5 hours battery life now!

*It also has a brightness control which remembers itself! (while watching a video click the middle button twice!!)

:)

The new version is really cool, they've definitely improved the handling of TV shows and Movies in the itunes interface but when you edit the Season and Episode number on a TV Show it doesn't save the changes and there is still no TV Shows menu on the ipod. Is this just a UK problem or does it work for the US who can buy TV shows?

I'm in the UK and it works here make sure you add it like this.

Season 1 etc

Episode 2 etc

Important is the other 4 didgit one add it like 0102 season and epiodose together it will save it if they all match.

jackwanders

I've got it downloaded, filled in most of my missing artwork, and after getting the last few album covers manually, I can say that the "cover flow" view is bad-ass.

Seriously.

Bad. Ass.

Considering that I listen to my music via album almost exclusively, I can say iTunes won some major points with me today.

RevelMore

It's alright. I was getting so used to 6.0's interface that it's kind of weird. But this should definitely blend in well with Leopard.

Endo.

Quick question, is anyone else getting a cut to one channel audio every so often? Bizzare...

Pink Floyd

Anyone having a problem with sound quality? It's all static with all my music, i can hear the music, but it sounds like a bad FM signal when you are listening to Radio.. or when you play sound really loud and you're speakers can't handle the output power and the quality goes to hell.

And no, it's no Windows, I've just opened up Foobar2000 and it runs perfectly.. :(

I get the same problem. But I don't care since itune is needed to sync songs.

I use foobar to play music

Menge

wow the video player sure looks nice :D

is that how the new quicktime looks?? :blink:

crimsonhead

Everytime they update itunes it takes 5 minutes longer to install :angry:

KoL

Man the new iTunes is awesome, I love everything except the interface design. It look a lot better with the Aqua elements. Looks like a bad Microsoft design hehehe :laugh: :p

Large

I'm impressed with iTunes 7, has some nice new features, thumbs up to Apple, now I wonder what the Microsoft Zune software will be like ! :unsure:

xxpor

arg why the **** do I have to reboot! its such a pain in the ass when programs make you reboot when you install them.

ViperAFK

I didn't have to reboot

Windam

the UI reminds me of Real One

primexx

wow that sound quality sucks, I'm getting the same problem. Apple needs to rework the software, majorly.

And also....iTunes forces shortcuts now. go delete your start menu iTunes folder, and start iTunes. It'll re-run the installation for the shortcuts and place shortcuts all over...getting majorly annoying.

Edited by primexx
Windam

you can always right click, properties and hide it. that always works

Simon
the new itunes looks great but it's still lacking so many things.. like in order to download album art you need to have an apple store account with a credit card.. wtf? If only itunes would recognize folder art like every other player in the world, it would make it pretty superior.

Wrong, you don't need a credit card. I don't have a credit card, and I've been buying music with iTunes cards. You don't need to buy anything to have an iTunes account, you just register, and you have one instantly. Not requiring the account would be nice, but there's no harm in registering anyway.

AaronMT

Can I put these new games on the nano?

I mean I just bought the nano two days ago and I'm already outdated out of the loop?

trek

wow that sound quality sucks, I'm getting the same problem. Apple needs to rework the software, majorly.

And also....iTunes forces shortcuts now. go delete your start menu iTunes folder, and start iTunes. It'll re-run the installation for the shortcuts and place shortcuts all over...getting majorly annoying.

Indeed. Audio playback is choppy as hell... Also CMSS doesn't work on my Audigy 2 ZS... I miss Stereo Surround....

I am not impressed with this.

Vomer

Hey guys, would any of you know if there will be any tax on top of the price listed on the apple site if I but it online from them?

anyone gonna lemme know plz? :huh: