The Diablo

Quick Look:

A great portable mouse with multiple buttons and good accuracy

---------------

Full review

I bought the Diablo Wireless Mouse for reasons of wanting an external mouse for my laptop when using it on a desk. The mouse came in right at 34.99 at best buy.

Pro's

------

Fits the hand very well

Decent range

Usb hub stores in the bottom of the mouse

Optical Sensor

Cons

------

Usb hub can be hard to remove at first

The side button on the mouse, the back one, is hard to use

I purchased the mouse about 5 days ago and overall have been very pleased. The unit is small and the reason i bought it is becuase the usb hub snaps into the bottom of the mouse when not being used. This way you dont have to worry about loosing your mouse hub and rendering the mouse useless.

The mouse feels very sturdy in the hand and does not feel like the "hockey puck" mouse apple used to distribute. While more expensive than your typical optical wireless mouse, it does make up for it its ability to be accurate and stores well when not in use.

I have used it for about 15 hours so far and the battery is still going strong in the unit. When you store the hub in the bottom of the mouse, the mouse will turn off in a few seconds to save battery life.

My only real gripe about the mouse is there are two side buttons, the fore most button is fine to use, but the rear button is nearly impossible to use with large hands. Other than that i am very pleased with my mouse, see pics attached.

dscf0271wr8.jpg

dscf0279wp5.jpg

dscf0287zj0.jpg

dscf0288gs4.jpg

dscf0290hg3.jpg

I bought an MS Wireless notebook mouse last week, and so far it's lasted me more than 100 hours on a single AA. I'm starting to wonder if they somehow managed to tap the energy of a blackhole inside it :p

I bought an MS Wireless notebook mouse last week, and so far it's lasted me more than 100 hours on a single AA. I'm starting to wonder if they somehow managed to tap the energy of a blackhole inside it :p

Yeah! The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 6000, I got one, cost a little bit more, single AA that last until you forget to buy new AA.... And you get the USB hub storage under the mouse too.

Great mouse.