Getting iMac 24"

I will hopefully being another review like my last one. Just need to get a firewire to firewire so i can transfer my files from my current iMac to this one.

wow

it's really big

(Y)

Today I was at out local store in Ukraine, and there is still no 24" iMac's :(

But I first time saw a 30" Apple Cinema Display! OMG!!! It's fantastic to browse the web on such a huge display.

(Y)

I finally took some pictures :

mac24pouces3kf0.png

Btw, still nothing to say against it really, it's just an awesome machine. It deserves the 2800 bucks I put in it.

Hmm... :wacko:

If they extended that stand a midges, I reckon they could get a dock in there!!

ROFl, well I don't usually put my iPod there, it was just to compare the sizes... but.. I have to admit that it isn't a bad idea at all... the could cover the stand normally and if you remove the top of it, it would become a dock. ;)

Delivery time sucks though :( 7-10 working days, so next wednesday hopefully :)

heh i finally got my MacBook Pro to service for the problems it had that i put in my review, been 9 days and its still repairing :( oh well

heh i finally got my MacBook Pro to service for the problems it had that i put in my review, been 9 days and its still repairing :( oh well

That would annoy me. One thing, i better not have backlight bleeding or any dead pixels. I will actually be complaining a lot.

Anyway, expect a review like before on these points:

Packaging

Size/Design

Features

Hardware (Speed etc)

Think of anymore?

That would annoy me. One thing, i better not have backlight bleeding or any dead pixels. I will actually be complaining a lot.

Anyway, expect a review like before on these points:

Packaging

Size/Design

Features

Hardware (Speed etc)

Think of anymore?

yeah im kinda annoyed, but i gave it in after my end of year exams, so im not stressing for it or anything, and its a long weekend in aus this weekend, so its a bit expected... better get it back in good condition than rushed..

lol ur other review was awesome, similar to that and it will be the same (Y)

Mine came last week, absolutely love the thing. I installed Vista 5728 on it, got bored of that so put XP back on and installed all my games. Only played AOE3, Fifa 07 and Defcon on it but they all play at 1920*1200 easily :D

Awesome :D Where did it come from? How long did it take to come (from when you got the email saying its been dispatched)?

If you're going to review it i wont bother, bit pointless if we both do a review :p Im ready to do one if you dont want to

I think they all come from Shanghai in China... I don't understand why mine came to alaska and then to memphis in USA... maybe just to stay in the USA, but damn... that is so stupid. It coul have taken less time if it came directly from alaska to ottawa..

In fact, I ordered it the day it was out and received it the friday of the following week

I just picked mine up from the store :). Glad to see you getting hooked up anyways saxondale, you can take those photos that I couldn't :p!

Does anybody else have an issue with having to wait for the airport menu to initialize in the menu bar, i.e: a longer wait than expected for the options to appear?

Just a text input box..

its ok, i've done it now but splitting the string into seperte variables, incrementing the day by 1 and then rebuilding it.

That happens on my current system and my mates to core 2 duo

It happens on your 17"? also what model is it that your mate has?