comcast just screwed up my services >.<

Well, I live in a 2-family house, and the people upstairs are...weird. They didn't pay their Comcast bill for the past few months, and so there were 2 guys out here earlier to cut their line at the pole.

Well, the lines weren't labeled properly, and so they cut them both. When I helped them figure out which one was ours and got it back up, our phone and TV still didn't work.

It was only the one jack going into my wall that serves my internet connection that was working. I ran outside to get them before they left and told them, and it turned into a 2 hour ordeal with them both running around my house, outside, and in the basement rerunning coax all over the place.

Everything's back on until they tell me our drop is damaged at the pole from damn squirrels. Now they have to come out and rerun the drop sometime this week.

Why can't they ever do anything right?

Well look at the bright side, you will probably get the month for free. At least thats what happen to me. Different situation though but I lost service for a week and after complaining of the inconvenience I was given credit for the entire month.