Windows Vista 5728 Released to Public

dear god that's an obscure number to start at, 16384 ... why 16384?

Not totally sure, but 16384 is 0x4000 in hex, so that probably has something to do with it.

It seems they changed the revision part of the build string at RC1, at least for released builds.

So... this is one of the final build before the RTM right?

ROFL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAA! "Sexual"...HAHAHAAA!!!

<~ Dork

Rofl hahahha kid... :sleep:

Another build, another crap...I believe this is how RTM is going to look like...CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody did gaming benchmark Vista RC1 vs XP. XP smokes it...for like up to 40%. I think XP will end up faster for like 20% vs RTM in DX 9.0 titles.

Please, somebody let me know when they release SP1 for Vista...I might install it...

First little thing really ugly. Lower right corner, ! sign for security shield...very low quality icon.

Seriosly guys, where do you see the inovations in screenes? What's there new?

Edited by freak_power

Decided to delete my xp installation when I installed RC1, and now can't find any burning software that will burn an ISO file in Vista, can anyone recommend one to me. Waiting to install this new build!!

Nero works for me, or imgburn is free and small plus works for everyone

Decided to delete my xp installation when I installed RC1, and now can't find any burning software that will burn an ISO file in Vista, can anyone recommend one to me. Waiting to install this new build!!