hi i m new here

hi i m new here my name is rafi and i m from pakistan i was searching for a forum where i can enjoy my free time i cannot search a good one and saw this forum so any body here will help me in finding some good place or can we enjoy here on this forum ??? i ill wait for ur replies

your english isn't perfect but what i understood from it, this is an excellent forum to post at... and sure the members can help you find what your looking for...

Hi! I am sure that it's OK to stay! Enjoy, have fun and read the rules. All I ask is that you tone down the font size and colour! :) Welcome and may your stay be prosperous and productive! :cool:

really great response from u i m happy to see it

well about my english ??? haha i m here to learn english and find some good friends too so any body want to be my first friend ?? who who ??

and an other thing that some one was saying about rules?? should i not change the colour and font size??

really great response from u i m happy to see it

well about my english ??? haha i m here to learn english and find some good friends too so any body want to be my first friend ?? who who ??

and an other thing that some one was saying about rules?? should i not change the colour and font size??

I am sure that this is not breaking the rules; it's just a little rough on the old eyeballs, if you know what I mean! As for the rules there are quite a few and it would be a good idea to read through them to familiarise yourself with the do's and don'ts! :)

I am sure that this is not breaking the rules; it's just a little rough on the old eyeballs, if you know what I mean! As for the rules there are quite a few and it would be a good idea to read through them to familiarise yourself with the do's and don'ts! :)

ok i try to read them and also i got ur point but let every one show his or her choice i like to change font and colours :D

Usually (99.9%) of the time, people don't change the font/size/color.

yes i know i have beeen familiar with forums but here i m new and u can do it easiliy by changing ur text editor i dont know here we are given that option or not

That is the point, nothing else.

:angry: :angry: i didnot make this topic for this purpose

what are u doing all ???

i justm made this topic so that i can get familiar with all of you and you all have started teaching me

i said in my previous post that ok i ill not change font then stop discussing this issue and welcome me if u want ???

:angry: :angry: i didnot make this topic for this purpose

what are u doing all ???

i justm made this topic so that i can get familiar with all of you and you all have started teaching me

i said in my previous post that ok i ill not change font then stop discussing this issue and welcome me if u want ???

A small suggestion that I think you should bare in mind, this is a pretty big forum and as you can see by your member number (181,679) that you are one of thousands of people on this forum representing people from many countries! It also represents people from many walks of life, religions, beliefs and different views on the world! You will not always get the answer that you would like to get and as they say in the classics, "When in Rome you must do as the Romans do!" If your responses are perceived to be aggressive, as a few of yours have been so far, you could quite easily be misunderstood and that would make life difficult here! This is just my take on how I see it. This is meant as a constructive comment.

A small suggestion that I think you should bare in mind, this is a pretty big forum and as you can see by your member number (181,679) that you are one of thousands of people on this forum representing people from many countries! It also represents people from many walks of life, religions, beliefs and different views on the world! You will not always get the answer that you would like to get and as they say in the classics, "When in Rome you must do as the Romans do!" If your responses are perceived to be aggressive, as a few of yours have been so far, you could quite easily be misunderstood and that would make life difficult here! This is just my take on how I see it. This is meant as a constructive comment.

so nice of u i really appreciate ur effort

:D ok i ill take care in future