hi i m new here

from one of the first ppl to join this forum and a certified old timer here, welcome. If i can be here for years so can you! :p

well i have read all of ur rules

They're not my rules. Mine would say speak in proper sentence structure without using 13yr old AOL language and keep to the general fonts.

The rules I stated above are community rules ;)

They're not my rules. Mine would say speak in proper sentence structure without using 13yr old AOL language and keep to the general fonts.

The rules I stated above are community rules ;)

ok then i would say bye to all of you coz this is pretty harsh rule bbye to all of you i ill look for some other site

look at ur own word are they according to proper sentence???

what kind of this sentence is ???

would u tell me

Hello there and welcome to Neowin :D

What Chris Allen is trying to say is that (if you can) type in proper English (capital letters, full words [not "ur"] and so forth) and since you're trying to learn English, typing properly would help you along nicely :) , and to Chris' "Bahahaha, awesome", he's implying that he's laughing (similiar to "lol" in internet language).

Hope that helps, and enjoy your stay.

Hello there and welcome to Neowin :D

What Chris Allen is trying to say is that (if you can) type in proper English (capital letters, full words [not "ur"] and so forth) and since you're trying to learn English, typing properly would help you along nicely :) , and to Chris' "Bahahaha, awesome", he's implying that he's laughing (similiar to "lol" in internet language).

Hope that helps, and enjoy your stay.

thanks but if he can use internet language why can i not ?? because it saves time to write ur instead of your

and also i have seen some people laughing over me this is not the way to deal with a new comer you all people are hurting me :blink:

lol, don't take everything that people say to heart. It is just the internet after all. And NFC, he's harmless unless he starts biting... <_< >_>

"I'm here for a good time, not a long time."

Welcome.

To my knowledge there are also other users from Pakistan.

that s really good news for me because they can help me and understand me better

i hope they will welcome me here and contact me

this truly, is a milestone thread.

and that gerbil pic ( zomg hai 2u pic ) was lol

hi thnx for comments but about which pic you are talking??? i have not put any pic :rolleyes: