hi i m new here

First Page, Second Post

hi thnx for comments but about which pic you are talking??? i have not put any pic :rolleyes:

this boring sunday can not go any slower...

welcome... hopefull you've got some interesting topics for the soapbox forum... hehe..

no i have not gone through whole fourm i just went to fun and came here only and i ill post but right now i m trying to get familiar with people and atmosphere here

First Page, Second Post

lolz

:blink:

I'm not sure what is funnier: the fact that you didn't understand me laughing, or that someone had to go about explaining it to you. Best welcome thread ever.

:blink:

I'm not sure what is funnier: the fact that you didn't understand me laughing, or that someone had to go about explaining it to you. Best welcome thread ever.

ok mode leave all that matter

tell me how i m writing english now :D and i think now it s milestone thread :rolleyes:

You sounded considerably younger than that. Just my opinion, not an insult.

may be you are right but here some people made me anoyed that is why i m behaving in this manner

and plz member avoid discussing islam and GOD here i hope u got my point

Welcome to Neowin, Loving boy.

Allow me to help you get adjusted to your stay here (or in any other forum, for that matter):

- Keep in mind that there's a language barrier between you and English speaking people. Your English is pretty good, but it's not perfect and this can sometimes cause misunderstandings. When someone says something you interpret to be offensive, there is a very good chance that they are only kidding or mean something completely different. Try to keep an open mind about what people are saying and hopefully they will do the same for you.

- Try to ignore people you think are attacking you. Even if you're certain they are deliberately making fun of you, getting worked up about it doesn't solve anything. Just like in real life, if someone started shouting abuse at you as you walked passed them, chances are you're best just walking on and ignoring them.

The difference here is that this is the internet and a lot of people feel superior, invulnerable and able to do what they please because nobody can get to them. In reality, they're just cowards.

The internet is full of ######, there's nothing you can say or do to change their minds or stop them, but ignore them and they'll leave you alone.

- Just like in real life, forums have certain....things that are considered polite. Things such as typing out properly when and where you can (no ur instead of your or you're). This is simply good manners, like how you say please and thank you in real life. There's nothing technically wrong with typing like that, but there's also nothing wrong with going into a shop or a restaurant and DEMANDING service. It's simply politeness. As a side effect, it will also help your English skills a great deal.

There are many other aspects of forum etiquette that you'll quickly learn over time (you already learned about the fonts and colours I see). Just keep in mind that people will be much nicer and friendlier to you if you're friendly and nice to them, especially if you put in the effort for good spelling and grammar.

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to get so long, but trust me, those 3 points will serve you VERY well with your time on the internet.

do you know the Pink Panther?

Prob from the same gene pool. ;)

Rafi, I?m not sure if you will bother posting, but reading through this thread is like watching a car crash. If you can?t take any criticism what so ever, then I do suggest you leave or never post. We have all been criticized for many many reasons, none of which are enough to warrant crying myself to sleep.

Reading rules are one thing; you're whole attitude stinks at the moment.