Waiting For Xbox Live Beta Kit

Not sure about the "beta" kit, but this Friday (11/15) is the "official" release of Xbox Live ...

I believe it will be sold for around: $49.99, which includes 12 months of service.

Xbox.com || LIVE can pretty much answer any other questions you or anyone else might have.

-enjoy-

Im stil waiting for mine too ... I got accepted onto the UK Beta and mine still hasnt arrived :no:

it got here lunch time :D

but i had to go back to work :no:

so i only got to play for 5 mins but it looks dam cool

post your game tags so i know the neowin gamers

Dear All,

My Xbox beta kit arrived yesterday in dearest blighty. So far I'm dead impressed.

The Xbox packaging contained a cool pair of comms headphones and mic and a dongle

for the joypad.

Firstly, you have to update the Xbox dashboard for the Xbox live components which

takes a few minutes and then (in my case) you have configure the IP settings as I connect

into a router. Don't forget to give the host (XBOX) a name otherwise it don't work.

The annoying thing is you have to spend about 10 mins adding credit card details, your name and address details before you get to play online. (M$ want your cash for next year!)

So far I've only played Moto GP, which I hated on the PS2, xbox version is slightly better.

But I was getting my ass kicked by the die hard Yankees, so i have sour grapes.

The online experience was great! If not a little weird going online with a console.

Would i recommend it?

Damn Yes... especially with Unreal Championship coming soon!!