Post Your Room Thread

aweome setup slugger!

my room has gone some very extensive changes in the last few months, especailly since the fact the my cousin is gone so im gonna take the room he was hogging. i wanted to start this thread, but not until the room was finished.

just purchased a bed with my paycheck. $1400 for the single bed. its rocks @$$. alittle high for my age (16) still.

gonna post pix soon.

I'll be posting a video in a few minutes. It's not my actual room I sleep in as I only sleep in that room so nothings in it except a bed and my brother cause he also sleeps in there :-P But this is My room where I watch TV and spend the day in.

i havent been around as often as i used to but i thought the "post your" threads were a no-no.

who said so? These were allowed as long as there is one topic of which kina. Like one for wallpapers, desktops,etc.

who said so? These were allowed as long as there is one topic of which kina. Like one for wallpapers, desktops,etc.

mods said it, threads were closed because they werent allowed.

mods said it, threads were closed because they werent allowed.

the only threads i noticed that was closed, was onces that were already start and already had it topic

Hah up until last month it was a lot more likley of a fire. The whole back of the basement was filled with crap upto the ceiling the wiring was mostly origional with stuff jerry rigged all over the place. The two bedrooms outdoor outlets bathroom and kitchen fridge ran off of cloth two pair wiring that was spliced to frayed wiring without wirenuts just electrical tape. No smoke detectors at all or anything. Breaker pannel was all rusted out on the inside. All wiring has been replaced with a new service panel. There was also no smoke detectors before which now there are hard wired 3 in the basement and 3 upstairs.

LOL MAN!! :D + roof ariels lol

bis-sens :cool: mill-ewwel tinduna li Malta istra mir-ritratti. dawk it-tankijiet tal-45 li jidrhu mit-tieqa huma t-trademark malti lol

anyways...nice room =)

My room :)

1. Photos taken with SE K750i

2. Photos are without carpets

3. I'm not that religious lol :p They were given to me when I was younger, and I love them anyways.

dsc00452ug0.jpg

Hey. Is this Logitech UltraFlat Keyboard? How good this kb while gaming or typing plain text?

Edited by RaiderOnline

This is the first flat keyboard I ever had, so basically it's good, but I wasn;t impressed. My speed increased too so that's good. Keys are comfortable to type with. I can't game with this PC so I don't know as regards to gaming. Still kinda noisy when you type, or it gets noisy by time. Difficult to remove keys, and I don't suggest you try and remove any of the keys if you ever own one. But overall it's a nice keyboard.

I don;t think I will get an ultra slim keyboard for a desktop next time, infact for my new system I might get the new coming Microsoft keyboard, I think it's for Media Centre.

Did you notice that instead of ' I type ;!! :p

Hey. Is this Logitech UltraFlat Keyboard? How good this kb while gaming or typing plain text?

Louisville Slugger, Why do i see that Bonzai buddy and a guy humping a horse :laugh: ?

LOLOLOL

pwnt.

Weird, man..

"What's wrong with this picture?" quiz. LOL

You missed the "Pocket Rocket" behind the stack of blank CDs!

EDIT: Check out the STUD! :rofl:

Edited by PureLegend

Weird, man..

"What's wrong with this picture?" quiz. LOL

Wow that confused me for a while here I am comparing the origional image and the new one and I was like wtf..... Photoshoped :-P

Wow that confused me for a while here I am comparing the origional image and the new one and I was like wtf..... Photoshoped :-P

I've just highlited the "interesting" stuff :whistle:

EDIT: Check out the STUD! rofl.gif

Yep, it's man.

Can anyone give me info what STUD is? google says:

# adult male horse kept for breedin

# a man who is virile and sexually active