[UK] ADSL provider

your probabily not going to get unlimited for that. Not unless LLU or Cable is availible. www.samknows.com will list LLU providers and Cable operators in your area. If none are availible then its highly unlikely u will find unlimited for less than about ?80~90/mo.

Supranet arnt "unlimited" they have a AUP. I've heard reports of them knocking customers using 100+

At ?25/mo if your doing say over 100 month on month, the ISP will be making a significant loss (if your provided on BT's IPStream MAX)

Nildram offer 50GB peak 8am to 0000 and unlimited offpeak. They also carry over unused bandwidht for 1 mont. (i suspect they might get ratty if u used 400GB offpeak for example) but i dont think there too fussed. ?25.99/mo. No traffic shaping on their network yet. No signs of it coming

ah 1 thing i forgot, You many not get 8mbit on ADSL or ADSL2 if LLU is avail. ITs dependant on line length. If you live far away from the exchange you'll be lucky to get between 512~2mbit, If you live within about 2~2.5Km you should be ok for 8mbit line conditions permitting. Just thought i'd give ya the heads up.

It it says "unlimited" do yourself a big favour and read the t&c otherwise u'll get bitten

Tiscali for example. Unlimtied Downloads, but if you use more than 2GB at peak time u face restrictions to servi:/ :/

Edited by sgr55

all i do know is for the love of everything that is holy do not go with tiscali, awfull support and if you even if you only watch a few youtube vids or maybe an hour online gaming between 6 and 11 they will restrict your access. just really really bad company, bad attitude wish i had read the reviews before i signed up for 12 months! not that i could have signed up for any less.

steve