Zune and iPod Photo Comparison

I guess it comes down to whether you want something that can play movies or just music. I'm pretty sick of iTunes myself, but I doubt Microsoft's software will be any better/more dependable. :p

who cares about the software... i never use itunes cause winamp has ipod support. Zune has a nicer screen. the filesharing thing on zune SOUNDS neat at first but the 3plays or 3 days rule SUCKS. not sure what to buy... cause i want a mp3 player but the small ipod screen is disappointing if i want to watch movies ands tuff on it.... oooohhhh what to buy what to buy

i preordered the zune b/c of the interface-- and i think i wont cancel it because the size isn't as dramatic as people were emphasizing...

now all i need is to find out how long the battery lasts.

Ugh...both players look disastrous in those pictures. Turn on a few lights in the room and turn off the flash.
:yes: Yeah and next time you do a photoshoot, make the zune strike a pose: Blue Steel :D

Ugh...both players look disastrous in those pictures. Turn on a few lights in the room and turn off the flash.

No Joke! Photos that use those cheap flashes built into cameras are going to look bad. Turn on some room lights, turn off the flash, and invest in a tri-pod.

BTW: has Apple sue'd any tri-pod makers yet?

Me too, there's no way MS can win, they should have thought of this 5 years ago :p

-Rich-

Or they should do the plan they are doing right now (this is not a joke, but basically what they have said in interviews).

Step 1 release the 1G Zune and let it test the waters

step 2 get feedback

step 3 redesign the entire thing

note how 1-3 follow exactly what they did with the xbox line.

step 4 sell it via microsoft hardware and not have toshiba build it again

I have a feeling that if the 360 has done so well based on this model the Zune wont have a problem either.

if its larger than an 80gig ipod then its very big, too big for me. And its only 30gigs, there really is no point of the massive screen and the only real feature it has over the ipod is wireless which reminds me of the infrared in gameboys. It looks good on paper but in reality its pointless as theres never anybody to do it with (unless its really popular of course) and who wants to transfer a song they can only play 3 times. Ill download mine of limewire thank you very much.