Dell 2007WFP

FiB3R

Just bought a pair of these (REV A04) for ?256.39 each including VAT and Shipping.

Great screens, and a huge improvement over the 21" and 19" CRT's they have replaced. Only wish I had the space for the 24" ones or maybe a 3rd 20"

There was a noticable colour variation between the two screens, but I'm almost 100% sure that this is due to the fact that one is connected via DVI and the other via VGA.

A small adjustment in the The Catalyst Control Centre seem to have resolved this.

All in all, I'm bloody delighted:))

MillionVoltss

Ive bought some Klear Screen 2oz LCD Screen Cleaner Starter Kit http://www.screenclean.co.uk/super_starter_kit.php to clean my screen has anyone else had any experience with this and or cleaning this screen ? I take it that this screen is coated, do u spray onto the screen or onto the cloth.

• 2 months later...
Shaidar

Holy smoly!

DSC03903.JPG DSC03904.JPG DSC03912.JPG

(click for bigger, and here is the rest: http://gallery.weyland.be/v/computers/hardware/3007WFP/)

This is by far the most impressive thing that I've ever bought...

I've got room to play 4 720p movies simultanious, wtf!

I gotta get out of here, the thing is too huge for me!

Shaidar

whoops, wrong thread! I mistook that 2 for a 3!

b10h4z4rd

We bought 80 new Optiplex and Precision workstations with these monitors. They display is nice and sharp, and other than one fried when we plugged it in, no problems at all with these monitors.

• 2 months later...
raider360

Ok. I've read a lot of forums and reviews and peoples are talking about flickering. Is it really so noticeable? :unsure:

raider360

Never mind. Just ordered Samsung 230CW. Dells are not available in our country officially, so I can't find them :ermm: