Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Ok, well I just added my name but it says I have 630 GS?!

I can see you wth 2115 points. Ranked 61th with ArcticFox360.

There is something bizarre with Gamercards. I could never get the MyGamercard site and DargashX's leaderboard synchromized. May be it's not possible to be part of two gamercard site at the same time ...

i tried joinging but i never got my message

GT : skivie

and dont worry about your gamerscore, ive only got like 265 :p

i just enjoy playing online more and i havent got the money to buy many games

exactly, a score is a score, it don't mean much at the end of the day. can you rent games? i generally don't, but if you can, it puts you at a score advantage.

could someone add me? i haven't been able to log in to that site, i did register though and when i tried logging in it said wrong password so i've asked for a new password a couple of times but it just won't work. weird..

anyway, my GT: equinox nl

Added you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10 hours later and it's still only 499,320 :(

I should be adding a few hundred today, though, so hopefully that'll help. ;)

Edit: And how did I get so low on the list that quickly? I guess I've really been slacking.

I signed up to MGC, but I still haven't received the private message on Xbox.com to authorise the gamertag.

How long does it usually take for the PM to come through?

How long does it usually take for the PM to come through?

Normally, the PM should arrive during the same day. You can always check with PabUK to add you in the ladder.

Houston, we have a problem ...

The score and ranking of several players has been reset to 0. Leaving and re-joining the ladder is not working.

The GS score on xbox.com is intact. What the hell is going on?

Edit:

many of our popular GamerTags have seemingly had their GamerCard information reset. This is due to the currently-underway Xbox Live Maintenance, and does not affect you long-term on MyGamerCard.net.

None of your game-related data has been lost, and your GamerCard information can be re-obtained very easily without any action by you.

MGC apologizes for this (very temporary!) error, and I will investigate what caused the issue, and will be working to correct our information the moment the Xbox Live services are back in full swing.

Update: Now I know why - the maintenance was originally reported to be an hour later than it actually was, leaving some of our most popular GamerCards in the cold before we got a chance to protect ourselves.

Again, this information will be corrected as soon as the Live service returns.

Update 2: Due to the above issue, MGC will not 'return' from Maintenance mode until the above issue has been corrected. This should only delay your updates by an hour or two, and will not affect any information about your GamerCard, which will be retrieved and saved when this has been completed.

Source

That's brillant, we look like supra-noobs down there ...

Edited by Vykranth

damn im 112th :(

need to start bring in those achievements... hopefully get a few tonight and then crackdown should arrive tomorrow so i can get a few their

thats one thing i had about GoW... a load of achievements are for ranked matches, i have no desire to play ranked matches :(

right on Skiver, well said on the GoW front. def online-biased. also, any title with more than 30 or so achieves is trouble. therefore i lova the Battlestations Midway!

and we also went over half a mill points!!! good for us and come forth Ullatec!

• 2 weeks later...

yay managed to move up to 104th, so thats 8 places in a couple of weeks... im trying to get insane done on GoW which is as it states... insanely hard and then i should be able to mop up some more crackdown achievements by the end of the week too... who would have known getting this achievements be so addictive!!!

glad im not the only one to think badly of the GoW achievenemts! im tempted to get battlestations... it was an awesome demo... just have to get some money now :(

good job and keep it up. just don't let those points spoil the fun for ya, almost happened to me first couple of months. they are addictive but should never be the, well, point of it all.

but keep at those games, once you go over 2K points it just seems to come faster for some reason.