Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations and got 900 gamerscore on it so far, I should be able to hit 940 with ease.

Also that has pushed me to 110,072. So i've hit my year end target a month early!

Got 950 gamerscore on it now and i'm only missing two multiplayer achievements and the 100% sync achievement, I doubt i'll get any of them.

I'm on 110,122 now, i'm going to set a goal of hitting 112,000 by 6th January 2012.

congrats on the 110K Rob!!! :woot:

and if Ferson didn't come back for a quick post, this'd be the Rob and neoadorable thread.

as for Saints Row, gave up on those games in disgust after playing the second...horrible. i don't care how much GS it dishes out!

Sorry for not posting in quite some time, but I finally reached the 6K GS mark I set out for myself. I must say NFS is a dying series now, The Run is a very linear experience, which is quite the contrast to NFS MW, Undergroud 2, & Carbon where free-roaming was fun. Rayman Origins is a fun game as well.

welcome back Rohan, good to have you and congrats on the 6K :D

and Rob, you seem to be going from strength to strength with Gears 3...Cliff must love your dedication to his game!

• 2 weeks later...

heh heh thanks for posting this Vyk and hope you're doing good! you're very close to 70K, keep going! but you will never catch up to me, nor will Rookas!! muhahahahahahahaha!

i have, however, shamed us all...my goal of 78K by the end of the years seems impossible now :cry: please, someone go get some gamerscore for the gipper!

• 3 weeks later...

what, you lazy bums all lose your keyboards or something? HELLO?

- Finished my first game in Batman Arkham City

- Finished the veteran campaign in MW3

- Exhumed Vanquish and Project Sylpheed from my pile of games I should have a second look

- Get the 100% on Magic Duel of the Planeswalker with the 'Win 5 Ranked games' because I figured out that I was a good Magic player and I should not be afraid to test my mettle online

So I reached 70K on December 24th, I am currently at 70675 GS and 102227 TA Score, a mere 1600 points from you 7th place.

Tic, Tac, Tic, Tac, Tic, Tac ....

you will never pass me Vyk, neveeeer! maybe you will...not sure, Windows Phone is proving quite the good gamerscore source :rolleyes:

but congrats on the 70K man!!!! :fun: :jump: well done, and i like the fact that you're looking at some of those games again, Vanquish does warrant two play throughs.

hey Jonny, why wouldn't this be still going on? well, maybe because slackers like you never post here anymore :angry:

and who's Kent? is that saying i'm some kind of superman? hmmm...not the case at all :cry:

you will never pass me Vyk, neveeeer! maybe you will...not sure, Windows Phone is proving quite the good gamerscore source :rolleyes:

but congrats on the 70K man!!!! :fun: :jump: well done, and i like the fact that you're looking at some of those games again, Vanquish does warrant two play throughs.

Thank you, Neo. To be quite honest, there is a drought of games right now: nothing really interesting new to play. MW3 is becoming more and more atrocious and I have lost all my will in trying to get Seriously 3.0 in Gow3.

So I ressucitated some oldies: right now, Singularity. Ranks high in the list best games nobody played along with Frontlines: fuel of war. It is sad that there are so many games that have been forgotten because of some behemoth franchise ....

I may try Skyrim but that may be too big.

Aww man, i can't even keep up with you guys now. I'm working on Seriously 2.0 in GOW2 and only got 5,000 GS! :( :no: I feeel so left out these days. Just got MW3 and GOW3 though so i might need some playing thru capaign co-op help in GOW3 on INSANE to just finish most of those story mode achievements all at once the first time :)

Vyk: good thing you stopped going for Seriously 3.0...i mean i love Gears 3, but that's just not worth the time investment. no offense to some members who've gone after it :laugh: and Singularity is indeed a good game. played it twice on the 360, and it was very nice. not perfect, but should have been a bigger success. speaking of big, you owe yourself to play Skyrim dude. amazing game. that IS worth the time.

but my friend Shotta is back!!! :rofl: :punk: keep up the good work bro and please don't pull one of your disappearing acts again! this ain't 2007 anymore, we're older, wiser, and more responsible now heh heh. congrats on the 5K! that's 3000GS in...FIVE AND A HALF YEARS! dude...that's like Seriously 4.0 reversed tsk tsk. ok, your goal for 2012 is 10K before the end of the year. i am calling my goal right now people: 90K by the end of 2012! :woot:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted much on Neowin in a while due to some exams at school and stuff, but I figured I'd give a brief update. I've been playing Forza 4 when I go online, mostly, and I've pushed a bit of Gamerscore out of it. I have about ten achievements left to finish the entire game but they're also the longest achievements (such as buying the Ferrari cars and finishing all races). I had a few achievements to get in Saints Row 3 as well but now Genkibowl is out I have a handful more to get. I could definitely get all the achievements in Saints Row 3 if I was willing to sink ages into doing so.

Also that has pushed me to 112,102 Gamerscore

Out of a potential 206,055 based on my 225 played games, with 4,725 achievements out of a potential 8438.

and a total of 53 completed games! I'm sure that should be a bit higher but i'm guessing some have since added DLC that i'll never get nor play!

I bought Fallout 3 for ?7 yesterday, and since I have the DLC installed from a Game of the Year disc, I'll be able to get a fair few achievements from it. Hopefully, anyway. At ?7 even if it doesn't get much play time it was a decent buy. I can see myself getting bored with the concept of having to level up with the correct type of Karma so it won't be a maximum Gamerscore run, I don't think.

I do not know about Scotland but right here, in France, it is freezing cold. As is my gamerscore in fact, I have been battling evil thingies in Star Trek Online for three weeks and let the 360 until today when I tried Soul Calibur 5.

Well, it would have been nice if they put a story mode in that game and if they did not slice the game into micro DLCs for costumes, soundtracks and what not

Not that this is not typical of NamcoBandai games ...

It is still a gorgeous game but my overall impression is meh...

Actually, I do not know which games on the 360 to play or expect. Bah, back to kicking butts for the United Federation of Planets