Neowin.net Xbox Community Leaderboards

It took me 7 to 8 hours in Veteran top without too much problems.

Game is beautiful and environments are magnificent ... Scenario is, .... well, it's Crysis ....

that means also seven hours for me in normal, or soldier, because i'm the kind of gamer who stands and gawks at the graphics as you know, and shoots stuff to see how far they rendered the world ^^

it is a gorgeous game, the most beautiful yet, and much better than Crysis 2, but yeah, if you expect literary brilliance then obviously this isn't it!

• 2 months later...

Slacking again, been about 2 months since I played. Moved to a bigger place and working more so just haven't had much time for it lately. Xbox still not even hooked up. To think I activated my 12month I got (deals on Neowin (Y) ) last month and haven't even touched it is such a waste!

Need to jump on hooking it up this weekend at least!

Stuck at 11 on the boards. Great. Aiming for 80k within the next few weeks, hopefully. Wish me luck! :D

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, good to see there was some activity here still heh heh. Shotta, I hear you, good thing my Gold is about to expire - sure won't be renewing it. It's good to see your enthusiasm Subject Delta, if you enjoy it, keep it up!

I'm officially done with Xbox, it's been a good run. The recent debacle with Xbox One worldwide availability and region locking (as some of you may know I'm originally from the US with a US account but work all over the world) was a horrible start to the generation on their part. Then my current 360's power supply died and service was beyond incompetent. Two weeks and I still haven't received my replacement - which they charged me over the phone on the spot two weeks ago! 

Anyway, it's time to say goodbye to Xbox, it's been a good run. Canceled my pre-order for Xbox One, just pre-ordered a PS4 and a bunch of games. These people are idiots. They're just as bad as me, who had the girl of my dreams right in front of me and ignored her for months, and then when i finally woke up to it she was like too late pal, there's other guys out there. But this is just me being an idiot - Microsoft really can't afford to do this if they are to remain a viable money-making business in gaming.

Sorry for ranting, and take care! See you at the Playstation section heh heh  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with you, neo. I've loved Microsoft for many years and the Xbox was my main man, unfortunately, I will be investing in a PS4 and sticking to Steam as well. Only way I will be renewing my sub with LIVE or getting an Xbox One is if someone pays for it for me. It's gonna be a sad day during Xbox One launch. :'(

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Delta, sorry for taking my sweet time to post. To put it mildly, I've mellowed out since then on the whole Xbox thing. A friend suggested changing regions to where I live. You know what, it helped. Stuff is more affordable, new features opened up, I can even get the free games with Gold...im not endorsing regional restrictions, those are ###### and need to go away. But I can't lie, I enjoy Xbox and as I get older im tired of being angry.

Plus MS saying Kinect isn't needed is a great step in the right direction. So, will keep my Gold and 360, but still getting PS4 first. Whenever viable, will likely get an Xbox One.

Besides, if DrunknMunky came back, anything's possible!