New Windows Live Mail milestone released

Is anyone else not too keen on the styling of the 'Mail' and 'Web' search buttons? My eyesight's ok, but I'd say that someone with dodgy eyes might have a hard time reading the text. I feel that the lighter part of the gradient at the top of each button tends to eat into the top 1/3 of the text.

I like how they've arranged the interface, very nice. I also how they've updated the icons and how it looks much more organised. However, I wish they had left the light blue colour from the previous Milestone, also the add at the top is a little bit on the large side though other then that, a very good update :D .

Scirwode

I like how they've arranged the interface, very nice. I also how they've updated the icons and how it looks much more organised. However, I wish they had left the light blue colour from the previous Milestone, also the add at the top is a little bit on the large side though other then that, a very good update :D .

Scirwode

Slow.. slow... can I make it faster?

Live Mail - opening page and one message 20 seconds

Gmail - 1.5 second

...ok, loading gmail... :D

Design? very good 5/5, but I haven't seen larger ads anywhere on the internet, even thos on p0rn sites