New Windows Live Mail milestone released

Amazing!

Very fast loading, much faster than before. It seems it slowed my entire computer down when I loaded the old Live Mail (and I have a Core 2 Duo). Now it's better designed and loads FAST. I would almost say just as fast as GMail (becuase GMail takes a little bit to load too with the loading text in the corners... not a lont time but at least a second or two).

Just checked mine and it has changed too. I normally use Outlook, so mine may have changed earlier without me noticing. It's looking a lot better than the previous milestones.

They really need to update the Calendar to suit the rest of the interface. And it's about time they let us sync with Outlook too!

And the lack of a side ad (except for the Today page, but that doesn't count) is bloody great!

Edited by matt_hobbs05

It seems like they're rolling it out to more users. Yesterday I checked and I was still on M7 at bay 124. Today I logged on and I was directed to bay 117 automatically - with the new M8 interface!

Mines is sorta there :p

mailtf1.th.jpg

yeah i get that same problem but in IE. can anyone help?

edit: never mind, it works now if i disable admuncher but not if i enable it.

Edited by redwhorns

yeah i get that same problem but in IE. can anyone help?

edit: never mind, it works now if i disable admuncher but not if i enable it.

I get it in firefox. I don't think I have any extensions that'll break it.

having m8 on bay124. :)

Here as well :yes: .

Scirwode

i use it for a while and it works fine. worked. in the last two days i have problem with it. it doesnt show the folders part. it shows only the list of the messages and the opened message. but its there in the background, but i can see only a small line :(

help me please

post-49074-1161279872_thumb.jpg

finally its system wide now, or at least its working for 124. looking better, but not nice, and dragging the preview sizes dont work on firefox

firefox 2 lol, not 3

actually it doesn't work with both firefox 2 and 3 by default. but the full version sometimes turning on randomly...

there is also another bug in M8 - the current date on the welcome page is not working in russian version.

i like the round button. but i think they should have some special pressed effect when the menu is open. menu is also doesn't work correctly - there is only onecare in russian version.

Edited by coth

firefox 2 lol, not 3

There is a FF 3 just to let you know ;)

I like it tbh.

If the advertisment goes when it goes gold, it'll be great.

i dont like the new check boxes

or the fact that you only have to click once on an email, i got used to having 1 click being justa a select :p

Aye, I agree. Although the number of times I accidentally deleted an email before it opened got annoying :p