• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

OMG, I got a warning! Now what?

Tech_Dude_5000    0

yeah well i've moved him to a better forum that isnt stict and the mods arnt snobs...... you guys need to get a ****in life

saxondale.    15

Down to 0% now :) thanks guys

bangbang023    31
yeah well i've moved him to a better forum that isnt stict and the mods arnt snobs...... you guys need to get a ****in life

Says the guy acting this way on a forum. Please just contact a supervisor if you have an issue.

Joel    25

Amazing how his name and your name were the same. :rolleyes:

benac    0

Down to 0% again.

*John*    0

Down to 0% here too \o/ :yes:

*Hugs the staff members* :wub:

snyper    0

well done on the warning system guys (Y)

can it decrease warns in lets say...chunks of 40%? :x lol

Fred Derf    214
can it decrease warns in lets say...chunks of 40%? :x lol

Yes, I checked a few members that hadn't received a warning in a year. They received multiple decreases at once.

zeroday    19

Come April and I'm free of my 20% :D

Martyn    5

I was at 0% anyway, what a good member I am :cool:.

Nah, in all honesty I should wreak some terror on Neowin :p.

Damo R.    29,658
Come April and I'm free of my 20% :D

Same here I think its April for me when I'm clear of mine...I just like Perfection :D

vincent    154

Thanks for the re-introducing of the Auto warn lowering system. I appreciate the efforts of the staff in choosing to give members her ea chance, i just can't see how all the complaining went on about it not being in place while it was down, anywho, thanks alot guys. (Y)

Echilon    1

Where can you check when your warning will decrease? I can't see which warning's I;ve had in the past or when I received them.

zeroday    19

You got a PM when you were warned, check the date of the pm ;)

Fred Derf    214
Where can you check when your warning will decrease? I can't see which warning's I;ve had in the past or when I received them.

[PM Sent]

CPressland    176

My Warning is a 60% two of these were bang out of order and i shouldnt have recived them :( still, i wont fight it. i'll just leave when it gets to 100% :p

snyper    0
My Warning is a 60% two of these were bang out of order and i shouldnt have recived them

If you feel they were unjust you do have the option to PM a supervisor and make your case with him.

MightyJordan    7,179

I got a warning today about my signature exceeding the file size limit. I forgot to change my main picture in my signature to the .png version I had saved, so that's why it went over. I want to appeal this ban, but I can't remember who banned me. I got the message today, but I deleted it.

Damo R.    29,658
I got a warning today about my signature exceeding the file size limit. I forgot to change my main picture in my signature to the .png version I had saved, so that's why it went over. I want to appeal this ban, but I can't remember who banned me. I got the message today, but I deleted it.

Thats harsh...my sig was over the limit the other day and I wasn't PM'ed but thats a different story...you must get 3 strikes then your warned surely?

v0ltage789    0

I hope the supervisors pay attention to the mod's that are power tripping on the warnings...

Nicholas-c    37

i have seen MANY sigs, some belonging to mods over the limit

Fred Derf    214
Thats harsh...my sig was over the limit the other day and I wasn't PM'ed but thats a different story...you must get 3 strikes then your warned surely?

We usually are fairly tolerant with signatures. We aren't as formal as 3 strikes and then a warning but it usually works out somewhat like that.

Joel    25
I hope the supervisors pay attention to the mod's that are power tripping on the warnings...

What would you know about warnings, or power trips for that matter? And what's up with the text in your sig?

v0ltage789    0
What would you know about warnings, or power trips for that matter? And what's up with the text in your sig?

Whats up is a friend of mine got a warning from a particular admin for using the word "fanboy" in a write up, which wasn't even referring to a single person. This was NOT against the specific policy but was warned anyways, and ive heard other complains about the same mod. Also I had some legitimate concerns that I needed addressed and all PM's sent to the admins are constantly ignored. Rather rude dont you think.. i know i know..im the rude one right..cya

PS: if you care about the issues, perhaps u should delete your post and mine and we can discuss it through PM's, if you can be bothered to use that feature.

Nicholas-c    37

wow, this is really turning into a full argument