Did We Really Land On The Moon?

Seriously, though, one claim of the "skeptics" is that the fire that killed the Apollo 1 astronauts on the launch pad was not an accident. They claim the astronauts were going to come out with this "secret" that everything was staged and so they were murdered by our government in order to keep them quiet.

It's these type of asinine comments that turns them from "poorly informed idiots" to "raging alarmist a$$holes"

lmao....I have not heard that one yet. I just don't understand though, why would anyone doubt the fact that we did land on the Moon. I mean what kind of proof do thouse people need? Perhaps a trip to the Moon....well that will happen sooner than most people think, that is if you have the money. :wacko:

Everyone will see for themselves, when in 2005 Japan undergoes it's project SELENE, and launch a lunar probe that'll take the highest resolution pictures of the surface of moon than any of the older probes.

Everyone will see for themselves, when in 2005 Japan undergoes it's project SELENE, and launch a lunar probe that'll take the highest resolution pictures of the surface of moon than any of the older probes.

i'd like to agree, but even when SELENE takes pictures of the Lander that was left behind, the flag, etc.. everyone's going to say then "japan was in on it! they faked the photos" blah blah

its so predictable and stupid its not even funny. skeptics believe their own crap and will never be made to think otherwise regardless of the reality of the situation

Or the thousands of pounds of moonrock brought back which is different from any other rock on earth.

or the the hundreds and hundreds of people that actually worked on the moon project....... after all these years why hasnt anyone who worked with nasa spoken up?..........because it wasnt a hoax

:alien: <--- THEY ARE REAL! :laugh:

All of these skeptics who believe fox are trully funny. I just can't get enough at how illinformed some people are. And at how they will believe just about anything they hear. :laugh: