Previous Page Redirection Script?

Question

I know some folks use this.

I would like a script that can automatically redirect to the previous page that you were on. For example, page A -> Click to page B -> redirects to page A -> current page A

Simple.

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

Maybe I am just thick, but I can't work out what your trying too say but the only kind of thing I can think of is a little bit of JavaScript in the form of:

<a href="java script:history.back(1)"><< Back</a>

I know some folks use this.

I would like a script that can automatically redirect to the previous page that you were on. For example, page A -> Click to page B -> redirects to page A -> current page A

Simple.

Thanks.

Not sure what you mean, if you mean like as soon as Page B is loaded, it automatically goes back to Page A, you could use the following PHP code on page B;

Header('Location: PAGEA');

Where "PAGEA" is the URL of Page A.

Ops sorry,

I wasn't too clear, I have it in my mind, but I didn't clarify.

I have multiple pages on my website, hence there are various pages that a person can go to before clicking on a page that has the redirection.

<a href="java script:history.back(1)"><< Back</a>, yes that the one I am looking for, but is there any script that uses the history.back automatically, like automatic page redirection? When you visit a page, it redirects you automatically to the previous page you were on.

Thanks.