'Harry Potter' goes nude

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1773

Actor Daniel Radcliffe, the star of the "Harry Potter" film franchise, is set to make his nude on-stage debut at London's Gielgud Theatre next year.

In the stage production of Peter Schaffer's "Equus," which officially opens at the British theater Feb. 27, the 17-year-old actor will reportedly sit on a horse naked while simulating a sex act as part of his role.

Edited by Express

Damn. That REALLY paints a bad mental image for when I want to watch Harry Potter now :|

If it had have been...... Oh never mind, you get the idea.

Haha! Knew exactly what you meant there :p I was thinking the same thing

His wand just became a little too magical.

Ever seen that joke about replacing the word Wand with the word Wang in the Harry Potter books? :laugh: It actually does make you wonder if J.K. Rowling has a perverted side when wroting those books.

I don't personally believe she does, but it's still funny

The Daily Mail said that joining Radcliffe, who is currently working on "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," in the stage production will be actor Richard Griffiths, who played Potter's Uncle Vernon in the "Harry Potter" films.

O_O

So we're gonna have a naked retard and a fat guy? Oh joy...

:huh: He'll probably have one of those g-string things covering his private area. I doubt a 17 year-old is going to be allowed to expose all in a public theater.

:huh: He'll probably have one of those g-string things covering his private area. I doubt a 17 year-old is going to be allowed to expose all in a public theater.

He's supposed to do the Full Monty. Or the full Hairy.

why would you even care about this? Unless you like 17 yr old boys?

:|

I cannot contribute anymore than to support this comment