Autopatcher en francais

What about Autopatcher XP Feb 2007 in French ?

If anybody is already working on this thing please tell it !

Otherwise I can undertake the building of FRAutopatcherXPFeb07 full and deliver (upload) it by the end of this week.

I will use Jean Mich's january full as a start. It will remain an unofficial version. I'll start working on wednesday, so speak up quicly if you are alredy at work.

As to making an official version of AP XP, it maybe would be better to wait to march as a new engine version is announced by the AP core team.

Finding out a mirror would be a good step.

--

Alain

about mirrors, be best one that you can find is torrent. it spread fast and is free. i just need register at one tracker in order to build one.

about the new engine, yes, i have a feeling that the whole thing must be sended again to sign. so, if you send that now, you may need do it again next month

Edited by supermouse

I have succeeded to upload the file.

Here's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/?bywiio2ytg5.

This file is just an update of the previous pack.

You have to extract the file to the directory of Autopatcher previously downloaded and unpacked (link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=FRD8L3V0).

You have to delete the following patches :

It's a very good thing. I am ill since tuesday and would not be able to produce anything.

Big thanks Jean-Mich.

See you next month to try to make this translation official

Bonjour,

Hello

Est ce que c'est les lien pour avoir les mises a jours de Fevrier?

is it link for february update?

car le lien megaupload.com est mort,

because the link megaupload is death

comment faire pour les installer j'ai telecharger ceux de mediafire?

how install because i have downloaded this on mediafire

Sorry for my broken english ;)

ajouter apres: il faut retirer la parenthese dans le lien.

add after : you need take off the parenthesis "(" in the link

Here's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/?bywiio2ytg5.

This file is just an update of the previous pack.

You have to extract the file to the directory of Autopatcher previously downloaded and unpacked (link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=FRD8L3V0).

You have to delete the following patches :

Edited by sam74

Bonjour,

Hello

Tu dois t?l?charger ce fichier qui est le package complet de Janvier pour Windows XYou have to download this file which is the full January package for Windows XP i>

link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=FRD8L3V0

Pour f?vrier, je n'ai pas upload? le package complet. Donc, le fichier suivant est juste une mise ? jFor february, I didn't upload the complete package. Then, the following file is just an update..

link : http://www.mediafire.com/?bywiio2ytg5

Vous devez extraire le package complet d'abord puis la mise ? jour doit ?tre extraite dans le r?pertoire AutopYou have to extract the full package first, and after, the update must be extract in the Autopatcher directory.ory.

Jean-Michel

About working on the french translation of next AP XP release (autopatcher.exe version 5.6):

I translated 2 out of the 3 lcid.xxx files I found in the current AP vista. These files are attached here, to whoever wants to test and improve them (remove the extra .txt filetype, of course). Please let me know about any mistake you can find out...

1036.apl.txt 1036.apt.txt

Here are my remarks and questions at this stage :

1) I did not translate the 1033.msl file as it is obviously a plain MS file. Hence a 1036.msl should already exist. Does someone know where ?

2) French sentences are statistically longer than their english sources, it's a common translation problem... So some of them will not fit easily in the AP5.6 UI objects. It would be nice if two places could be adapted, a) the lefmost of the 3 bottom buttons -either provide for 2 lines text or increase its length- b) the space where modules description is displayed -not tested in 5.6, but already a bit too small in 5.1-.

3) About distribution and mirroring of the futures official french AP releases, supermouse recommended torrent, some days ago in this thread. I am a newbie with that; I installed microtorrent and used it, but I have no clue about creating a tracker. Any tuto somewhere ?

TIA

@Jean-Mich : OK for Quitter

@gandolas : I reworked the file, using UTF-8... hope this will work.

This is the corrected file :

1036.apt.txt

not fully tested yet (novista system, no module translated for xp at hand...).

Cheers.

--

Alain

I have done the full package of february 2007 with autopatcher 5.6

Here's the link : http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=MF9FVZSZ

I wait for the feedback and test. All the description is without accent because

it will take too long time to convert all the files in UTF-8 with accent.

Houlala...

I ran it on an already up-to-date XP, and I quickly got the "Yikes" crash screen. I copied this:

What AutoPatcher was trying to do

It appears that the error occured while AutoPatcher was trying to get a module from file.

Where: mdlModuleLoading.getModuleFromFile()

Error Code: 0xD: Type mismatch

It was when loading ms_addons_fra.apm

Strange, it works well for me.

Do you see this screen ?

post-148466-1172501044_thumb.jpg

Maybe the upload hasn't worked. I will download the file and checked the upload.

Found the problem: you can't translate the True and False commands in the modules! They have to be in English, in order to AutoPatcher understand it.

I'm editing that. There's also another problem: you didn't include the folder "winmsgr_fra.apm_files" nor messenger-FRA.msi...

Edited by gandolas

Found the problem: you can't translate the True and False commands in the modules! They have to be in English, in order to AutoPatcher understand it.

I'm editing that. There's also another problem: you didn't include the folder "winmsgr_fra.apm_files" nor messenger-FRA.msi...

I don't know if it's the problem because on my computer, it works and the commands in the modules are "Vrai" and "Faux".

I didn't translate the True and False commands. I use the batch in editor56.exe.

Jean-Mich, i had this issue once. it was really painfull to download it. i'm sending a ms direct download to you, ok? i'm not familiar with your language, but i believe that you need this one: Webfldrs-KB892211-FRA.exe , right?

[]s

Hi guys,

Strange, it works well for me.

Do you see this screen ?

No I dont see the tree, the bug is during modules loading.

I am a bit frustated, i cant undertand how to display images inside a message in this forum... otherwise I would have show you the screen.

Maybe the upload hasn't worked. I will download the file and checked the upload.

As far as you loaded a zip and i could download and unzip it, I think the problem is not here.

Have a nice day.

Hi guys,

No I dont see the tree, the bug is during modules loading.

I am a bit frustated, i cant undertand how to display images inside a message in this forum... otherwise I would have show you the screen.

As far as you loaded a zip and i could download and unzip it, I think the problem is not here.

Have a nice day.

Ok, I succeed to have the error.

I change my Regional options to English and I have the same error.

My regional options is Francais(France). What is yours ?

[Edit]

Gandolas is right. It's because True and False has been translated when I convert the modules by the batch of editor56.

I have forgotten the following : You have to modify something in powertoys_xp_fra.apm in the folder AddOns

UniqueID=XP_POWERTOYS_FRA instead of XP_POWERTOYS

Jean-Michel

Edited by Jean-Mich

No luck...

My regional options is Francais(France). What is yours ?

Francais(France) too.

You have to modify something in powertoys_xp_fra.apm in the folder AddOns

UniqueID=XP_POWERTOYS_FRA instead of XP_POWERTOYS

Done, but I got exactly the same error...

I'll try on some other machines.