Wireless Broadband Price/Speed Question

Hello :)

I live in a very small town and we are finally getting wireless broadband and I was wondering what you all think of these prices and speeds:

128k - $15

256k - $25

384k - $35

512k - $45

I was thinking of getting 256k - $25. Would that be enough for gaming online? :blink: Oh I am currently on dial up :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hello :)

I live in a very small town and we are finally getting wireless broadband and I was wondering what you all think of these prices and speeds:

I was thinking of getting 256k - $25. Would that be enough for gaming online? :blink: Oh I am currently on dial up :p

256k might be ok if the upload is decent 128k at least or else its not very good for online gaming.

Dude Your getting Riped off there on Broadband Speeds, i suggest Looking at other Providers available there.

pfffft 256k for $25, you might aswell jump off building. look at more Providers i suggest.

But i case you don't listen and Decide not to and stick with what ever your looking at id say 256k its rubbish but its good enough for Email, Web Surfing and Abit of Online Gaming but don't be shocked when your kicked from Servers :)