Northern Alliance takes Kabul

" In recent times, a book has been published in America

titled "The 100," or the Top One Hundred, or the Greatest

Hundred in History. A certain Michael H. Hart, described as a

historian, mathematician and astronomer has written this

novel book. The most amazing thing about his selection is that he

has put Nabee-e-Kareem, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as No. 1."

Agreed in the Muslim & Christian world that he was the greatest man to walk the surface of this earth, the muslims follow his way in every manner they can. Why was he called The Greatest?

He made women cover themseves.

He made intemingling of the sexes forbidden

He fort in wars and conqured

He followed the Quraan 100%

I dont see anyone calling him or his followers "Extremists, Terrorists, Dictators...."

You see when a person (be it Muslin, Christian, Buddist, Hindu,whatever) follows his religion to say 10%, he is regarded as being "off the path". If he goes to 50%, then he becomes "born again" , a religious person...whatever. BUT when he goes upto 90 or 100% then he is considered an EXTREMIST.

Was Jesus an EXTREMIST, as for PAUL, NOAH, ABRAHAM, and all thier followers.

It is ONLY the NON BELIEVERS that have givemn these names to people. The world is in also agrrement that (and oh yes i can give you the proof) ISLAM is the answer to the worlds problems. But when a MUSLIM followers ISLAM 100% he becomes an EXTREMIST. Is this a good or bad thing.

If Im a Christian and I follow the bible 100% am I also an EXTREMIST?

It is so amazing how incredibly full of sh_t that statement is I have no idea where to begin to refute it. First off, America does not have a beef with the people of Afghanistan or the other peaceful Muslims of the world. Who we do have a beef with is the people and nations who support and harbor terrorists by offerning them monetary gifts, protection, or supplies. Guess what the Taliban does? They harbor terrorists, provide them with financial support, and provide them with supplies. A nation which is "a true example of an Islamic system" does not cut off a woman's leg if their skirt shoes even an inch above the shoe or sock.

See, America doesn't care about the Taliban. The only reason we are currently attacking them is because they harbor terrorists. If they had wanted us to never attack, all they had to do was one simple little thing - tell us where the f Osama bin Laden is . They didn't and are now paying the price for it.

BTW - did Paul and Peter attack and kill innocent civilians for their religious beliefs? I didn't think so.

Well Mr.Wonker69 im neither nor. Ive studied various religions from Christianity to Islam. (And had the experiece in both). Ive studies the like of Darwin, Einstein, Hitler, Muhammed, blah blah blah....

With all my reseach all the problems of today stem from a religious point between Jew and Muslim. Its a ongoing "DEBATE" that the only thing that keeps this world from peace is "PRIDE"

Think about....

PROOF

The CIA, FBI whatever have NEVER given any hardcore proof that the TALIBAN have Osama. America does not know where he is.

If im hosting a rapist in my house and you want him. Does it give you the right to kill me, my wife and my 5 month old baby?

Yes or No No (long stories please)

If yes (who gives you that permission?)

First off, if the CIA, FBI, or NSA release hard evidence that they know where Osama is, wouldn't you think Osama would leave and find another hole to crawl into?

If someone is holding a rapist whom they know to be a rapist than yes, that gives me the right to kill the person harboring the rapist. However, in that situation the family would have to be left alone. But the situation is MUCH different in the world today. America is not going after one murderer but 1000s and tens of thousands of murders who have the capicity (bioligical, chemical, and possibly nuclear) to murder millions of people. I think that justifies killing a few civilians.

tipical America theology.

No If Im "harbouring" even a killer in my home or even killers. No court in the world would allow me to be put to death. They would however put me in jail for helping the killers. No human life is worth been killed regardless.

If USA was so "intelligent" and they new where O was, why dont they take him out? Maybe they dont know where he is?

What if he's sitting in America? Would the bombings stop. America wants to get rid of ALL terrorists. Well we have them plenty here in South Africa, in Indonesia, Australia, China, Russia, UK, hell theres probably eventerrorista on the moon. Dont see USA bombing ANY of these countries.

What can USA gain out of all this (If they get to control Afghanistan & the middle East?). Remember what one of your former presidents said "The biggist threat to the west is ISLAM., so lets drive a steak through it, Help brother against brother, DIVIDE AND CONQUERE." Imageine if USA had control of the middle East (Damn that would be one powerful nation. Could even rule the world hey. hmmmmm

Who runs America (THE CHRISTIAN or THE JEWS)

Aaahg man this is an ongoing debate that will never end. If we had to meet face to face I could show you evidence your tongue would fall out.

All you have to do is be able to HACK :-)

he he he.... peacekeepers.?

Remember when America called Osama bin Laden a "Freedom Fighter" cos he was fighting against Russia. Now hes a terrorist cos he's fighting against America...hmmmm.

Peacekeepers.....he he he

I hear that the only purpose of sending canadian troops would be to keep the peace and help with the humantiarian aid. Since it's still pretty hostile there in Afghanistan, there hasn't been any definite order to send them out yet.

So the Taliban should not be brought to justice for indirectly slaughtering 6,000 people? You've got plenty of terrorists in South America, just as many other countries (including ourselves do.) The reason we don't bomb these countries is that their governments don't support and harbor terrorists. That is the ONLY REASON, let me repeat that, THE ONLY REASON why we are bombing the Taliban. They did not tell us where he is or even where they think he is, they did not shut down the terrorist training camps within their borders nor the known al-Quada bases. We don't want to control Afghanistan, we don't really care about Afghanistan. We want to stop the spread of and acts of terror in our own borders and around the world. We don't want to control the Middle East, we really don't want to control any one other than ourselves. What we do want though, is to protect ourselves from acts of terror, to punish those who would commit acts of terror against us or other countries, and punish those who have committed those acts of terror against us. We don't know where he is, which is why at this moment more special ops forces are being dropped in an effort to search for him.

By the way, we didn't call Osama bin Laden a "freedom fighter", at the time we though the biggest threat to the world was communism. And now, and this statement REALLY ticked me off, he's not a terrorist because he's fighting against America, he's a terrorist because he killed thousands of Christians, Muslims, Jews, and many other different people of many other different faiths and religions for his own selfish and barbaric principles.

Shardie,

If you we're harboring a rapist, the local authorities would have to obtain a warrant or something first. After that, a SWAT team or something would usually storm your house and place the guy under arrest. I'm sure that they would do their best to make sure that no one gets seriously injured.

Well, I think that's how it goes.