Royale Noir

I wouldn't say Royale noir was that flawed, just a misnamed shellstyle and green buttons. Otherwise its a complete royale theme. Zune seems like an attempt to overshadow an unofficial xp theme leak, but it's crap.
Well, "crap" is a matter of opinion. I happen to like both themes. Royale Noir seems to have more of a black/green approach (although I prefer the edited version with the black start button), whereas Zune takes a more black/orange approach. They both look great, imo, although Zune seems more "finished."

The start button still looks jaggy in standard mode. Selected and pressed look better now.

I check the thread, seems the author fixed the jaggedness... and he mentioned you were complaining about it. :laugh:

The theme is very usable when the god awfull, unfinnished start button is replaced with the standard royale one..

Could you post your version with the green start button?

I am confused. I downloaded what I thought was Royale Noir but now I see people are talking about different versions. What is the best version to use because I really like the black?

noir, zune has a orgrane start button and is bright

I am confused. I downloaded what I thought was Royale Noir but now I see people are talking about different versions. What is the best version to use because I really like the black?

The edited noir that we are refering to is the link I posted above.

I've got lots of friends working at Microsoft (and I've got a job there once I finish my education too), and I'm often privy to top-secret information and dealings (there's a new Windows Server being announced in January 2007 at CES, for example), including the "Royale Noir" theme.

I thought that was public knowledge :s