New Vista icons?

That picture is named 5840.jpg so I would imagine it would be 5840. Wonder where he got that screeny?

Ya, I've been wondering that as well. haha.

Omg... those wallpapers on that screenshot are Motin Desktop. Can you post the new Aurora please?

This wins the funniest post of the day award from me.

This is definitely not motion desktop. This is a build that didn't have the fix enabled for setting wallpapers via the control panel so the wallpaper has the jaggies.

Motion Desktop will be a separate release not part of the RTM build.

Omg... those wallpapers on that screenshot are Motin Desktop. Can you post the new Aurora please?

if you see the walpaper pallet in that screenshot, its just a static image like the rest....

I meant the ones where you can choose it. Look at it, and tell me that it isn't. Because if it isn't, then it looks really gay static.

I meant the ones where you can choose it. Look at it, and tell me that it isn't. Because if it isn't, then it looks really gay static.

he used .BMP format. a crapy format with low res.

Now this can finally be posted....

All icons in that picture look great, except for WMP11's mini icon. That one looks like ass. Just a teal box with a fuzzy orange circle in it?

All icons in that picture look great, except for WMP11's mini icon. That one looks like ass. Just a teal box with a fuzzy orange circle in it?

ya thats just :x i hope the main icon isnt like that.

That Aurora Wallpaper is seriously underwhelming.

:hmmm:

So is the WMP 11 Icon :x and what in the name of Ixbalanque is the deal with that flower in those icons.

ya I'm wondering the same thing. they are realy pushing it arnt they...

keep movie maker, mail, and meeting space.

redo the rest, please.

there's waaaaaay too much glass going on there!

and the colour of the glass... oh my!

i think the default glass should go back to neutral.