Alex Jones pre 9/11 clip

What do you guys think of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8

Also, what do you guys think about Operation Northwood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

In the pdf it clearly shows that there were plans to "justify" military intervention in Cuba by, in one of the suggestions, demonstrating that a cuban aircraft shot down a chartered civil airliner. That just shows that the government is willing to stage terror attacks.

Alex Jones didn't predict 9/11. He predicted a terror attack by Osama bin Laden. This wasn't exactly hard to do. He'd attacked us before and wanted to again. It was only a matter of time. Alex Jones did not predict the location of the attack, the method of the attack, or the time frame of the attack.

As for Operation Northwood, it was a plan that was suggested and almost immediately knocked down with no support by anyone in the administration. The document does NOT show that the government is willing to stage terror attacks. You should have read the wiki more closely. The document lists MANY methods that the author BELIEVED would garner support for military intervention in Cuba. One of those methods was a staged terror attack. The document does not state that anyone WANTED to do this, but simply that doing it would have such and such effect.

The proposal was never implemented, indicating, quite clearly, that the government was NOT willing to stage terror attacks.

Ok fair enough, but having the thought on paper was more than I thought I would see. I read the pdf, and I know there were several other methods

That wasn't the only method that involved terror another suggestion reads "We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba"

I also want to make clear that I don't really buy into what Alex Jones says, I just want your guys' comments.

You're still misunderstanding the Operation Northwoods proposal.

The document outlines actions that would get the public to support a military intervention in Cuba. The author of the proposal listed a number of methods, that if executed, would do just that. There is no implication that anyone actually wanted to execute any of those methods.

If you ask someone "What could you do to get people to believe your murdering your neighbor was actually self defense?" and he answers, "I could stab myself in the abdomen and claim my neighbor attacked me", does that mean he actually wants to do that? No. He's simply answering the question.

Why would they even waste time with those proposals if they would never be considered for a second? Why didn't they spend time with ideas that were a little more feasible? Doesn't really sound productive.