[FFXII] Question about gambit system

I'm about 2 hours in, and I have a two-person party for the first time. The game goes through the Gambit tutorial, and then I'm pretty sure it said that 'Gambit' was added to my party menu.

However, Gambit is not listed alongside Equip, Licenses, Status, etc in my party menu. There was no way for me to modify my party's gambits. Also, even after returning from that mission, the Gambit shop is still not ready for business.

What's going on here? Is it correct that I cannot access the gambit menu at this point in the game (I'm currently in the sewers under lowtown, on my way to the palace.

I'm about 2 hours in, and I have a two-person party for the first time. The game goes through the Gambit tutorial, and then I'm pretty sure it said that 'Gambit' was added to my party menu.

This refers to the big 'G' besides Vaan and Penelo's name.

However, Gambit is not listed alongside Equip, Licenses, Status, etc in my party menu. There was no way for me to modify my party's gambits. Also, even after returning from that mission, the Gambit shop is still not ready for business.

This refers to the actual Gambit option in the menu where you equip and do license stuff. This won't happen until later when you first have a party of 3.

Ahh. Alright then. So it must have said that Gambit was added to my action menu, not party menu.

I was half freakin' out, thinking there was a bug in my game or something.