Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't get Cabos to connect...

adoboyo    0

Don't understand it...other p2p work but not Cabos. I've tried EVERYTHING. I've put it in the exclusion list on Windows Firewall, even Nod32 to see if that works, but nothing. I click on network, then go to file>>connect and nothing happens. Other p2p work, so I don't understand it...how could i get this work? any way or am i just sol?

IceBrewedBeer    0

Open Cabos, then when the UI pops up click and highlight "network" then proceed to go to file and choose connect....wait a few seconds and you'll see a small list of hosts that you're connected to. Good luck.

adoboyo    0

Open Cabos, then when the UI pops up click and highlight "network" then proceed to go to file and choose connect....wait a few seconds and you'll see a small list of hosts that you're connected to. Good luck.

i did that and still nothing...

PrimoTurbo    0

Cabos doesn't seem to be connecting for me either, I just installed it again and I don't see the network connection numbers showing up...

Mutex    0

Same here, since installing 0.6.6. :( Which version are you guys using?

kyro    2

wish there was linux port of it.... its been so long that the project is going on.

PrimoTurbo    0

Using 0.6.6, Gnutella network or something?

xpgeek    5

I couldn't get it to connect either. Couldn't figure out why at all. Back to Limewire Pro which works fine.