X-rated Windy Miller ad!

Uncle Guber, a naturist, flashed his willy in an advert for Oatso Simple, reports the Mirror.

The character is always naked in the ads, but his bits are kept hidden by a strategically placed items.

However, viewers got to see more of Uncle Guber when Windy moved an item covering his bits.

Viewer Gina Penny, 27, from Chelmsford, Essex, said: "I couldn't stop giggling when I saw it.

"There's definitely an extra piece of Plasticine in his nether regions. Who'd have thought a Windy Miller ad would be X-rated?"

A spokesman for Quaker Oats said they had received no complaints about the ad.

The spokesman added: "As always, Quaker is just keeping it natural."

784025.jpg

Windy Miller's naturist uncle gave viewers a flash of his willy - during an ad for porridge.

Source

:D No doubt some chav Mum will be writing to complain on the Trisha show or to the Daily Mail about how this ad caused "huge embarresment and imense distress" in front of thier little Tikes. And how they think it is totally obscene to show "corrupt depravity" which will warp innocent childrens minds" :rolleyes:

:D No doubt some chav Mum will be writing to complain on the Trisha show or to the Daily Mail about how this ad caused "huge embarresment and imense distress" in front of thier little Tikes. And how they think it is totally obscene to show "corrupt depravity" which will warp innocent childrens minds" :rolleyes:

and to that mum i would say get over it... its a dick which i'm sure you've seen many a time you fat and ugly slag...

regards,

houlty