Zune-Online.com

Zune-Online.com site  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think we should add in Zune-Online.com ?

• More content
    • Better look
    • Better content and look
    • More sections
    • More social networks like Last.FM
    • Nothing its great!

Hi Neowiners,

I am new around here and I need your opinion on my website. It is about the new Microsoft portable player, Zune. It has lots of near-real-time news, a forum, a newsletter section and more to come.

What do think? Which sections would you like to see on it? Do you like the content? The multiple templates look ?

It is a new website, so please be gentle!

We wait for your comments.

-- Zune-Online.com

So it's offline, but can I ask how this is different in any way to the other ones?

Maybe you could add a Products section, listing all of the products in the Zune range? (BTW there's only one ATM ;) )

Unless you already have that...

Yeah I agree with xxdesmus now its online its cool but probably needs a slight improvement in design maybe if you know how to make it a bit more web 2.0 look which is popular at the moment :)

I fail to see the point in a template changer

The banner is...pathetic, to be honest. If you're going for simplicity at least use a high-quality image. Transparent gifs don't work.

The left-hand navigation column is too crushed together. The "Zune-Links" belong on a separate page since there seem to be so many...or perhaps you could organise them into a drop-down box which automatically takes people to whatever site they choose.

The 2-column layout looks amateurish to be honest, like it's only being used to make it look a bit different from others. Use what works.

And...is that Mambo? Because it sure does look like it. Where is the copyright notice?

And...is that Mambo? Because it sure does look like it. Where is the copyright notice?

Was just gonna say the same thing ;)

For a website, it's messy.

Thank you all for your comments and especially Rowain for his extended review. This is Joomla, the notice got lost somewhere! Thanks for reminding me that. Multiple templates is something I really want. The reason is I believe people must have the option to change the layout of my site. That means just colors for now. Also links have to remain in the homepage. Zune wants to be a social product, just like my site. I kind of agree to your other comments.

Rappy Help me on this. What do you mean web 2.0 look? Its a bit general. Show me an example.

I see most of you have comments about the design of the site. I will focus on this more.

Share with me your opinion, you really help!

OK we are (for good I believe!).

Maybe the site needs better look maybe better comment but for sure it needed better web hosting provider.

If you still see just a brown background saying that we will be back, check back again later. The DNS servers still get updated.

So, I wait for your comments.