Gears of War Official Thread

Hmmm, I'm a little mad at my EB Games, i just called them and they said they are getting "limited shipments" at 1:30-2pm today, and basically you have to be first come first serve. I thought I reserved this for a reason to gaurantee I was getting it?

I have class at that time, you bastards!

If I walk into EB and they don't have my copy of GOW...I'm gonna start swinging my arms..if someone gets hit that's their fault.

I HATE EB.

If I don't get my game today, I'm going to ask for a refund on all 4 games I Pre-ordered/fully-paid for yesterday. I don't give them all my money in advance, and still have to find some way of getting my pre-order. It's stupid.

Use spoiler tags if you wish to post spoilers.

[spoiler]Post text here[/spoiler]

Hehe, it was a joke, thats why I quoted his post and did a screwed up spoiler tag.

he may have been referring to the area he is in.... not all areas in the US got them in stores yet...

yeah, I should of been more clear :D, here was in reference to Omaha, not neowin with all the lucky people who will get it a day before me.

According to EB Games in my area (Los Angeles), those who pre-ordered can get them today...but not until 7:00pm. I checked with five locations and they are all saying the same thing. It has to do with a shipment delay apparently.

Anyone who managed to utilize the Blockbuster Canada deal (trade-in any two 360 games and get Gears of War), just to let you know you can get the game on the 8th tomorrow. I can't wait to pick mine up! :D.

i went to all my stores in the muncie area...none have them in, toys r us told me to call back at 5, same with BB and CC told me to come back on the 12th :blink: