Jacko Stunt Stuns Fans

AGMW

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3000...2173859,00.html

Michael Jackson caused a stir when he dangled his young son from a hotel balcony.

The US pop star had been waving to his fans in Berlin when he brought the baby out onto the veranda.

He held the child, who had a towel over it's head, with one arm and then briefly dangled the infant over the balcony railing of the Adlon Hotel.

Jackson then hurried back into his room with the child.

Fear gripped the crowd of around 200 fans as it appeared the struggling baby may have been about to fall to the ground.

Jackson is apparently in Germany on a personal trip although it is thought he will attend the German premiere of the new James Bond Film "Die Another Day".

There are also speculation the singer may pick up a Bambi lifetime achievement award on Thursday from the German Burda Publishing house.

cheekymonkey

Just saw it on the news - absolutely unbelievable :(

It's one thing when he acts nuts, another entirely to do something so stupid. I mean dangling any child over a balcony with one arm... someone really needs to have a word with him.

Fotix

I saw too. WTF is the deal with him? He's like totally "out to lunch" for the past 15 years, and not gettin better apparently.

whatchadoin

i hope he gets in trouble and ends up in jail or losing his kids. they shouldn't be put at risk like that, and they shouldn't be raised in that kind of environment

Blaise

These kids should be rescued, not dorced to grow up in this truly disturbed man's

clutches.

post-58-1037924179.gif

whatchadoin

i must say..it's a little odd that none of those children look african american. obviously HE was born that way, so, logically, his children should at least have some african features.

Fotix
i must say..it's a little odd that none of those children look african american.  obviously HE was born that way, so, logically, his children should at least have some african features.

I honestly had a silimar thought too. Any takers as to how long he would wait before making his kids get plastic surgery? Are there any laws that would stop him? Now there's a question. Hmmm. :rolleyes:

whatchadoin

i was wondering if he was using skin bleaching cream on his children. obviously he uses something to whiten his skin, possibly he's using it on them also.

problem with that is, those kind of bleaching agents have mercury and lead in them. anyway, most of them do. which COULD be the answer to his bizarre behavior. but if he's doing that to his children, he's slowly pushing them towards a mental handicap or even death.

i think some federal office should investigate, because none of it makes sense.

ozric

The guy is out to lunch. I wonder if it was alcohol or 'pain killers' he was on when he did the kiddie swinging.

From the clip it appeared that he was ecstatically happy when bringing his kid out then part way through (after the baby slipped) the incident suddenly appeared to realise what the f**k he was doing.

He really needs to be brought back to reality.

AGMW

JACKO UPDATE:

Supposedly the German police have looked at the tapes of the crime and have determined that they cannot charge Jackson with anything.

Steven P.
JACKO UPDATE:

Supposedly the German police have looked at the tapes of the crime and have determined that they cannot charge Jackson with anything.

Great, so we in Europe can't consume bananas that aren't bent correctly (according to EU law) but we can dangle our children outside the safety of balcony railings, that makes sense! :rolleyes:

me101

I'm sure there is some absurd law going back hundreds of years that they could charge him with, like breathing!

AGMW
Great, so we in Europe can't consume bananas that aren't bent correctly (according to EU law) but we can dangle our children outside the safety of balcony railings, that makes sense!

Wow . . . we have stupid laws here in the States, but bananas bent the wrong way are illegal? That's goin' a little too far. Still, there is no doubt that the Germans are sitting on their hands on this nutcase. I wish they would do something to get the message across to him.

Edited by AGW83

Daniel F.
i must say..it's a little odd that none of those children look african american. obviously HE was born that way, so, logically, his children should at least have some african features.

well i dont know who he's tryin to kid, jako's kids should be black (no offence intended). He can change the outward apperience but he carnt change his dna.

So they are either:

Adopted

Not biologicaly his

some kind of bio enginering

I love mj, but in no fool "so just stop doggin us around!" :huh:

kuruptnation
i was wondering if he was using skin bleaching cream on his children.  obviously he uses something to whiten his skin, possibly he's using it on them also.

problem with that is, those kind of bleaching agents have mercury and lead in them.  anyway, most of them do.  which COULD be the answer to his bizarre behavior.  but if he's doing that to his children, he's slowly pushing them towards a mental handicap or even death.

i think some federal office should investigate, because none of it makes sense.

Actually, to give you some info on that. He dosn't use bleeching, cream or etc :D

He has a disease that attacks the gland that produces the pigment. He has had it for quite some time. He started to use makeup to make himself look more "black" in the early stages, because it starts to cause white blotches to appear. Then, when the white started to entirely cover him he was forced to basically turn white. :blink:

Im sorry I dont remember the diseases name, or have a link to it. I once did, but this is a real disease. Its kind of sad. I know some people that have it as well :no:

nomis_nehc

Derr... the kids must be thinking wtf... what the hell is the veil for... :hmmm:

nXP_151

Geez it's scary seeing that picture.

ozric
Im sorry I dont remember the diseases name, or have a link to it. I once did, but this is a real disease. Its kind of sad. I know some people that have it as well :no:

I've seen people with this disease but as far as I'm aware it occurs in patches.

Oh and it doesn't make your nose cave in :whistle:

The overdose on surgery does kind of back up the kind of vanity and insecurity needed to take a step as bizzare as skin bleaching.

logan

i cant believe he would do something that i do with my cats 5 feet above ground x=