List of Confusing Things To Say To People

Okay i'll start.

1. 'Do You Remember when you Weren't Gay?' - Yes (Means they are gay now), No (They forgot!) no way out haha

2. 'Is No the next word your going to say?'

Anyone else got any ideas of questions that really confuse people when you say it?

I love the idea of confusing people with statements like that. The two you provided aren't confusing or even funny. They're absolutely stupid.

That's just like "Are you gay?" and then asking "Does your mom know you're gay?" when they say no.

Also, there are loads of ways to get around your second example, like "I don't think so."

Nice try though. Anyone else?

If ducks have eyes and so do humans then arent we all ducks? - Dumb logic at its best

If I lie about what I say then is the truth a lie or am I telling the truth whilst lie-ing

the statement below is false

the statement above is true

"If I ask you to have sex with me, will your answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

Go figure :shifty:

lol lol jaja

"If I ask you to have sex with me, will your answer be the same as the answer to this question?"

Go figure :shifty:

thats great :D

first 2 are kinda crappy though :p

Open a window onto a busy street and scream "Hey you! You with the hair?" or "you with the jacket" etc

Suprising how many folk assume your talkin to them / stand there looking confused

i do this quite often.. it's not really a statement, but it works well.

example:

someone says something to you and when they stop for you to respond, you say "what?" so they repeat it.. and you just keep saying "huh?, what?" just like the chappelle skit with lil jon..

Always answer the statement "What?" with "What?"

works well if you say something and want to dimiss your original statement , i.e "Your a dick" they answer with "what?", thus you answer back with "what" dependant on there intelligence / language skills, you can normally get a "what" loop going until they eventually dismiss your original statement of "Your a dick"

Whats the last number before infinity :shifty:

works well on dumb people :D i see them sitting there for ages trying to work it out

"Yes, I did f*ck your sister man, but its ok we're all clean" "And yes I'm innocent"

(^.^) creates for unhappy brothers