Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

so the peeps who choose @live.com are lucky (like me ) and thats why i wonder why do you feel glad that you didnt choose @live.com id when MS did not block the loophole.

I was responding to bink.nu who stated you could only use Live.nl. Maybe I misunderstood but it's fine either way...

from http://www.liveside.net/blogs/main/archive...-addresses.aspx

In the Hotmail and Live Mail support blog today, it was hinted that the @Live accounts created with the javascript hack posted here on LiveSide (no longer working), on the Mail Support blog itself (in a comment) and on Mess.be and elsewhere may not survive long:

Because I don't want to get into the business of censoring comments, I did not delete the instructions for creating an @live.com account. @live.com accounts are not legitimately available anywhere except in the Netherlands, where we released Windows Live Mail (without the Beta) last week. If you created an @live.com account using the instructions below, it's quite likely the account will get blown away.

While it remains to be seen whether any action is taken against these newly created accounts (and for the record no action has been taken - so far - on accounts created from an earlier leak of a workaround to the @live address creation process), it's beyond us here at LiveSide why any such action would occur.

Windows Live fans (and at this point there are far too few of them), the ones who follow sites like LiveSide, should be rewarded for their enthusiasm, not punished. If anything, Windows Live and Live Mail might want to review their security procedures, and take their lumps for what was at best a sloppy release. If the addresses are revoked, it might well turn out to be a public relations nightmare, and anger Windows Live's biggest fans. Classic case of two wrongs not making a right, if it were to happen.

I can still login to Messenger with my @live.com account! last night i was maybe to send my @hotmail.com account an email from my @live.com account! and i've been recieving emails to @live.com! so i dont think i have any problems yet! just hope it stays that way.......

Sorry guys! Its not working for me :(

I've cleaned cookis, history, temp files but still give the Error Code 3 & sometime Error Code 32.

I think they have fixed this.

plz guide me how can I get @live.com email.

waiting for your replies.

Sorry guys! Its not working for me :(

I've cleaned cookis, history, temp files but still give the Error Code 3 & sometime Error Code 32.

I think they have fixed this.

plz guide me how can I get @live.com email.

waiting for your replies.

Hello,

Welcome to today, the hole has been plugged by live team. no signups for any one now, you will have to wait till they allow (probably next year).

i just tried it and it still works. if you're gonna change the domain to anything other than msn, hotmail, or live, then ur mail won't work, but mostly everything else will.

I think microsoft deliberately allowed people to exploit their javascript coding easily so that we can get accounts. Makes it more popular perhaps with everyone trying to sign up for an account?

I think microsoft deliberately allowed people to exploit their javascript coding easily so that we can get accounts. Makes it more popular perhaps with everyone trying to sign up for an account?

might be! :devil:

i just tried it and it still works. if you're gonna change the domain to anything other than msn, hotmail, or live, then ur mail won't work, but mostly everything else will.

Sorry, It still doesn't work.

Guys, it still works if you delete the space between "java" and "script" so it says "javascript" at the beginning of the code instead of "java script". I just tried it this second and it worked, although there's a problem with the site at the moment.