Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

Dont register stupid addresses. It is dumb and a waste of time.

I registed my current email address with other domains because my current Hotmail one is getting pretty stuffed up. Is it possible to email Microsoft to make a "Transaction" from one email to another? I ask this because my current Hotmail is linked to beta testing, connect, etc and I dont want to lose that.

w00t got LOC@live.com sweet! :D

Holy crap, when did they update live mail like this? I logged in a couple of weeks ago, it's like totally different lol

to start off i was a bit hmmmmm about posting it in case it some how broke the rules and i got another warning lol!

i dnt need anymore warnings :(

atm i'm tryin 2 change my password for the @live.com but it wont work! anyone havin the same problem??

Use this code to get @microsoft.com, and msdn.com

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msdn.com","msn.com","microsoft.com","msngames.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("More Live IDs have been added.");

as stated before on the mess.be forum... that ain't smart to post.. now it will close for sure

problem is how do you log into your account? I've visited hotmail.com and tried to log in but it tells me:

The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:

* This site may be experiencing a problem

* The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

* You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.

:/ hmm same thing for me, on my live.com page I can view my mail and I have one welcoming me but when I click it I get that as well :unsure:

:/ hmm same thing for me, on my live.com page I can view my mail and I have one welcoming me but when I click it I get that as well :unsure:

Have you tried going into hotmail first through internet explorer? (if you're not using IE)

emale@live.com hahaha

All the @live.com addresses work perfectly for hotmail.

P.S the microsoft.com thingy works, but you cant get into hotmail with it.

Edited by SwitchBlade

LMAO LOOK!

i just edited the java you put in the browser, now i can have bla@LIVE.######!!

HJAHAHAHA

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","TYPE WHAT U WANT.COM","msn.com",d+"com",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

you can have anything@anything.anything

Edited by Bob Vila0