Get @live.com, @live.co.uk NOW!

Is the live.com layout shown or is it the standard Hotmail blue layout? Mine's the standard layout :/

You mean your hotmail account is showing the old style of hotmail? If so, go to get.live.com... then signup for the new hotmail service, my account updated immediately after that

ok, i want to know when this is gonna be officly out. with out having to do stuped java scrit that keeps getting errors.

Only get errors when ur doing it wrong kiddo ;)

Only get errors when ur doing it wrong kiddo ;)

first off

i'm not a kid damn it...

and i did all the codes and java script still geting it. so please dont assume stuff with out knowing it....

first off

i'm not a kid damn it...

and i did all the codes and java script still geting it. so please dont assume stuff with out knowing it....

Yea, so dont blame the code. Works for everyone else here. Unless your using FF2 which is the problem.

it should work fine on Firefox 2.0 as well, unless you have changed some javascript settings or still have passport.net cookies. I know because I made it using Firefox 2.0, then tried it on opera, IE7.. have not tried it on Safari and Camino yet but I cant be bothered to boot my mac right now :p

Yea, so dont blame the code. Works for everyone else here. Unless your using FF2 which is the problem.

i tried both IE7 and firefox 2, i get bunch or server errors ( not the kind from ms, the kind thats on every webpage when the server messes up) so.....

I clicked sign up, pste the code after the "1" in the URL and i keep getting errors.

WOW, I'm registering as much short email addresses as possible :D An opportunity like this only comes once in a blue moon! Works fine in IE7.

Edited by digitalnemesis

i tried bopth IE7 and firefox 2, i get bunch or server errors ( not the kind from ms, the kind thats on every webpage when the server messes up) so.....

I clicked sign up, pste the code after the "1" in the URL and i keep getting errors.

Theres your problem. Completely replace everything in the address bar with the code. Hit enter, your done.

Theres your problem. Completely replace everything in the address bar with the code. Hit enter, your done.

So replace the whole address bar with this code? I did that and nothing happens.....

and please don't get mad at me, this is a tech fourm, you should help people, not flame them...

i tried both IE7 and firefox 2, i get bunch or server errors ( not the kind from ms, the kind thats on every webpage when the server messes up) so.....

Sooo you where doing it wrong?

You have something to say to me? begins with S.....