[Live] Get you ID's here

1)

http://get.live.com/getlive/overview

2)

Click Sign up

3)

When forwarded to next site paste this in the addy and hit enter

java script: var p = 'live.'; var ds = new Array('com', 'cn', 'fr', 'it', 'nl'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options[i] = new Option(p + ds[i], p + ds[i])} alert('domains added');

4) domains added

you can see hotmail changed to @live

enjoy!

got mine already

updated to code and removed th "" 's

it still works guys

Edited by 1Way Jonny

dude i dont think this will be ok to post here, its seems like an exploit to me so im afraid im gonna report it just incase

sorry dude i know you were only trying to share :blush:

dude i dont think this will be ok to post here, its seems like an exploit to me so im afraid im gonna report it just incase

sorry dude i know you were only trying to share :blush:

It ok

i know the internet is safer with cops like you, your just doing your job...

or is it your job?

to the poster, above did you do it without the quotes?

pic

post-109068-1163167278_thumb.jpg

LOL........I got two, one I use, and another one...get this one...

youAreA@live.com

:alien:

just did this

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"neowin",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

Using that code will get u a .neowin account if u really want one :p like 1way jonny did, not sure if they will work :/ havent tried myself

note. sometimes the code dosent seem to work, sometimes it does :/ im not sure why (i no absolutely nothing about code) but if it dosent, just copy the original one from mess.be or wherever, and change one of the 'com.au' or 'be' or wotever, to 'neowin' yourself, and then try it

Edited by .Vamp

java script:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"neowin",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");

Using that code will get u a .neowin account if u really want one :p like 1way jonny did, not sure if they will work :/ havent tried myself

you can sign in with the .neowin and it works, just a matter if it stays ... :cool: