Zune Sold Early At Bay Area Best Buy

zunebestbuy.jpg

If you're near Union City, you may want to stop by their Best Buy today and pick yourself up a Microsoft Zune a few days early. A reader writes:

By coincidence i got my hands early on an Microsoft Zune, bought as a regular customer at BestBuy in Union City Landing shopping centre. They dont seem to care that the release day is next tuesday. I dont know [how many more they have], but they talked about it as if they had alot more where those came from. I also asked the salesmen why he was selling it to me now, even tho the official release date is tuesday. He said: "The Microsoft Zune is featured in the current ad. The company rules state that things that are advertised in the ad must also be sold if the opportunity is there"

Sounds good to us. The software isn't working yet (the Zune Marketplace isn't live until launch), but you can go ahead and load your own music on it first.

source.pngGizmodo

Quick, run back to that salesman and show him that the Playstation 3 is featured on the FRONT PAGE of the current ad. That means he better sell you one right away.

As of last night, the PS3 isn't even in yet at my Best Buy. Won't be for at least another couple days I suspect.

Edited by John