Zune Sold Early At Bay Area Best Buy

Slimy
zunebestbuy.jpg

If you're near Union City, you may want to stop by their Best Buy today and pick yourself up a Microsoft Zune a few days early. A reader writes:

By coincidence i got my hands early on an Microsoft Zune, bought as a regular customer at BestBuy in Union City Landing shopping centre. They dont seem to care that the release day is next tuesday. I dont know [how many more they have], but they talked about it as if they had alot more where those came from. I also asked the salesmen why he was selling it to me now, even tho the official release date is tuesday. He said: "The Microsoft Zune is featured in the current ad. The company rules state that things that are advertised in the ad must also be sold if the opportunity is there"

Sounds good to us. The software isn't working yet (the Zune Marketplace isn't live until launch), but you can go ahead and load your own music on it first.

source.pngGizmodo

benac

Sounds like someones getting fired.

allenw

When I was at Compusa in Austin, TX yesterday they had them there aswell.

Xab

Quick, run back to that salesman and show him that the Playstation 3 is featured on the FRONT PAGE of the current ad. That means he better sell you one right away.

Brian M.

Sounds like someones getting fired.

and sued :p

lerum

And slapped with a trout :p

Alas the Zune and PS3 aren't available over here till next year some time.

PL_

Ooo, it looks sexy!

John

Quick, run back to that salesman and show him that the Playstation 3 is featured on the FRONT PAGE of the current ad. That means he better sell you one right away.

As of last night, the PS3 isn't even in yet at my Best Buy. Won't be for at least another couple days I suspect.

Edited by John

Xab

As of last night, the PS3 isn't even in yet at my Best Buy. Won't be for at least another couple days I suspect.

My post wasn't serious.

figgy

Does it come with the required software CD?

I am Reid

So it looks like he went with the Dookie Brown. Not a bad choice if you asked me.

Marshalus

I want one :(

Quick Shot

So it looks like he went with the Dookie Brown. Not a bad choice if you asked me.

rofl!

dookie brown...

:cry: LMAO!

syntaxerror64

I can't decide if I want to get this or a 8GB iPod Nano to replace my current 1GB Nano... :/

evo0o

dookie brown, rofl. :rofl:

autodefe

Hey I bought my iPod at that very Best Buy two years back :p

DigitalE

The Best Buy ad I got today says that it's available now. I should go check it out tomorrow after school. :cool: