• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Official Gender / Sexual Orientation SuperPoll

Neowin's Official Gender / Sexual Orientation SuperPoll for 2007  

1,574 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Klownicle    64

I knew the internet didn't have females on it.

Male [ 1479 ] ** [96.60%]

Female [ 40 ] ** [2.61%]

*cries a little on the inside*

Am I the only one that noticed the following;

I am a female who likes males [ 21 ] ** [1.37%]

I am a female who likes other females [ 7 ] ** [0.46%]

I am a female who likes both [ 13 ] ** [0.85%]

Theres 44 females there, that means 4 of those females were previously a male o_0.

Stephen.    0

I'm a male who love's his girlfriend. :) (Y)

Chemical    0

I'm a straight male.

D.seera    0

You are absolutely right. In it something is also to me it seems it is very good thought. Completely with you I will agree.

watsxn    0
I am a male who likes females like basically everyone else. I'm not homophobic but i really just don't understand gays and bi's.

you dont need to understand, just accept the fact that you cant do anything about it.

Calum    819
I am a male who likes females like basically everyone else. I'm not homophobic but i really just don't understand gays and bi's.

I know this isn't the homosexuality thread, but I have to point out "basically everyone else" is certainly not heterosexual. There are millions, perhaps up to a billion or more, homosexual and bisexual people around the world and just because you cannot understand their likes, it does not mean you should ignore that fact. I do not understand how anybody can like bananas but I accept them and understand that they just have different tastes to me. It's exactly the same principle. If you wish to discuss this more, I invite you and others to participate in the "Official 'homosexuality' thread'", because this thread needs to stay on-topic to the poll :)

simonlang    530
I know this isn't the homosexuality thread, but I have to point out "basically everyone else" is certainly not heterosexual.

exactly! this "basically everyone else" you would expect to read from an uneducated 10 year old child and if someone fails to "understand" (wtf?!) gays and bi's he obviously has a very limited group of friends where everyone just seems to confirm his degenerated view of society as a whole.

sadly, arguing with such low minded individuals leads to nothing in most cases.

Growled    3,880

I am a male who likes females

There are millions, perhaps up to a billion or more, homosexual and bisexual people around the world....

Just wondering, you have any links that support those figures?

Calum    819
Just wondering, you have any links that support those figures?

No I do not, but seeing as a survey was conducted a few years ago and 400,000 people identified as homosexual in the UK, it makes sense to believe the count of bisexuals and homosexuals, throughout the world, would be in the millions (possibly billions). I do not have a source to back-up that either, but I may search for one when I get some time. If you do not wish to believe me, that's your choice, I'm not saying you have to, but do you agree that saying "like basically everybody else" is not true when stating that somebody is heterosexual?