rum & dr pepper?

devBrian

Was wondering if anyone had tried this before? I just got some capt. morgans spiced and a 2 liter of dr pepper, thought it'd be good. How much (shot glass measures) per glass of DP though?

Deadlydread

Was wondering if anyone had tried this before? I just got some capt. morgans spiced and a 2 liter of dr pepper, thought it'd be good. How much (shot glass measures) per glass of DP though?

remembering from the days when i used to drink, that was one of my fav drinks. of course anything Rumish was... lol Hurricane's FTW.

devBrian

for sure. Any idea how much rum I should mix with the DP to somewhat mask the rum's flavor (but still have the spice and kick)?

jdlarson83

i would go with one shot per 12 oz can of pop

give dr. pepper a try with bacardi limon too, its excellent

panicswitched

thats a good mix, its really a mix to taste more DP then rum

Gavin001

i'd say maybe 2/3 Dr Pepper and 1/3 rum! or 1/4 rum and 3/4 dr pepper! but as u get more drunk and run start to run out of dr pepper u'll start adding more rum and less dr pepper :p

Jason S.

1 shot per can? pfft... get at least 3 shots in there... esp. if it's regular Dr. Pepper. that sugar will mask it easily.

Kriz

Never really thought of mixing DP with anything, ill have to give it a try. My favourite at the moment is vodka and tropical fruit juice. (Y)

devBrian

I actually had half DP half rum, turned out really well and got one HELL of a buzz off two glasses. Mmm :)