Vista on MSDN!

OMG, beta testers are actually getting a FREE serial for ULTIMATE?

Anyone wants to sell it? I'm willing to pay full retail price for it. Call me stupid but I'm totally against piracy.

I envy all of you with MSDN subs.

Agred. How much is an MSDN subscription anyways?

nice i got an invitation to download it from connect, they told me which version i wanted to download , of course i chose ultimate, yay!! lol

Lucky man :|

Agred. How much is an MSDN subscription anyways?

Lucky man :|

?480 for the first year then ?335 a year after that, pretty reasonable for the OS level I think.

Wooohooo, downloading my FREE copy from Connect now. I felt like I did a good job submitting bugs and I'm really glad Microsoft has decided to reward the beta testers. To be honest I would have had trouble coming up with the cash to buy Vista so probably would have dropped back to XP but now I don't need to. Thank you Microsoft!

zomg downloading right now. 70kb/s :| microsoft is the biggest software company in the world and they cant afford more bandwidth?

If they had any more, they could break the internet

Will some MSDN subscriptions only have keys for Business, or do they all have keys for all versions such as Ultimate, Business, Home Premium, etc?

Are there different levels of MSDN subscriptions that determine what versions you can get?

MSDN is meant for developers, so the level of MSDN shouldn't matter (up to whether you get OS's or not). The MSDN release should contain all versions except Enterprise.