[Definitive] Wii Number Thread

@Peewee210: Your Wii number is incorrect.

@don-el: Added you to the list.

So far I have added everyone on the list here, and have 36 Mii's in the Mii parade. Hope you guys have received some of my Mii's, like the alien family, or Mii of the dead :D Not mine originally, but cool nontheless

Looking at the TV screen now

The Console's Wii Number

5699 7772 9232 4746

EDIT - Lol 46 not 45

nah... only took about 30 minutes to add everybody :sleep:

Although it would be cool to have it separated. If somebody did one of those google maps and then people could choose people that were around them that would definitely be interesting.

wow PabUK.. way to be pro-active about getting Wii-codes - heh

(he just PM'ed me about this subject) :p

edit:

same goes for allanon09

I'll add you guys once I get home (so that's around 8pm EST)

Well, after my original post on the subject, I decided to add a small selection of people from the thread and PM them. Don't ask me what my selection process was, because I don't know (I think it was mostly familiar names though).

Sup my Wii peeps. It's ya boi SammySAM. How ya'll been? Just added the rest 2 my list and still waitin 4 peeps 2 add me from WAY~ earlier on the list but its all good. We'll all be hittin each others Wiis up soon. :laugh: How is every1 feelin about the New pokemon game? Not a hardcore fan but I really wanna cop that game. LOOKs like FIRE :devil:. So 4 those who ain't add me do so and I'll be waitin 4 ur Miis in the plaza. :fro:

I had my first two visitors to my Mii Parade today. One was a Stormtrooper that looked surprisingly good, so I nabbed it for my own Mii Plaza. :D

Damn, that sounds cool, could you send it to me?

so i finally now found out how to get Miis on my console. Thanks guys ill be posting my number on here shortly. Fell free to add it when I post.

ok got it it's : 8070 3054 3711 0141

please add me i want to see if this finally works