Home theater setup questions

I'm looking to buy a full home theater setup (HDTV, sound system, etc). I've done quite a bit of research on TV display technologies (rear-projection [DLP, LCoS, LCD] vs. flat-panel [LCD, plasma]), and I have a pretty good understanding of the audio side of things. However, I have some questions about how to tie it all together.

What I would like to do is to run all of my audio/video sources into one receiver and then have one HDMI output to my TV for the video and run the audio directly out to the speakers. I envision at least three sources of content: digital cable, upconvert DVD player (eventually BR-DVD/HD-DVD), and over the air HDTV via antenna. So it seems like I will need at least three HDMI inputs on this receiver.

The first question I have is, do they even make A/V receivers that have more than two HDMI inputs? If not (or if cost is prohibitive), what is the best way to connect the third input? It looks like a lot of TVs come with HD tuners built in, which would allow me to hook the HD antenna directly to the TV, but if I do this I would need to hook up an audio output from my TV to the receiver. This shouldn't be a huge deal but it doesn't have the simplicity of run-everything-through-a-single-receiver. I really like the idea of being able to control both the audio and the video sources via a single device.

Lastly, for my older non-HD devices (original Xbox, PS2, etc), will I be able to get video to my TV via HDMI connection if these devices are connected with composite/svideo/component cables into the receiver?

Can anyone recommend some audio/video receivers that might be what I am looking for? Thanks...

I know you want the ease of use, but there have been issues, especially with HDCP, when running HDMI through the receiver and, in the end, you want as few middle men as possible. It would be much better to run video directly to the TV and audio to the receiver. You can easily tie it all together with a macro style remote like Logitech's Harmony series.