Next Wii Ship

JB:

Did you get one on launch?

Nope. I was going to, but it didn't work out. I work at Costco and we were supposed to get in 8, then 30, and then it actually ended up being none. I had planned to simply go in before we open and grab one. Once I found that out, I just wasn't willing to camp out in a line for it.

I actually think I'll wait until January now. I'm going to Beijing for a few weeks at the beginning of January and I should probably save the money anyway. I plan on getting it right away once I get back though :p. Plus by then there will be plenty and it will be very easy to find.

My store is gettin another shipment (I'm gonna go on a long shot and guestimate probably another 10 or 15) of Wii's on Wednesday. That's all I know so far :(

Hmm, word has it that Costco got new shipments on the East Coast. Could've been a rumor.

Yeah I'll wait for the Black model. Was there news of other colors as well, like pink?

nmnm then the friday could be.. and what about the black color...maybe in a month, or january it will be release.. like the black ds... it took like a month to release...

nmnm then the friday could be.. and what about the black color...maybe in a month, or january it will be release.. like the black ds... it took like a month to release...

I want a wii but I think I'm going to get for the black one. I hope they release the black ones soon.

I'm not sure where you're from, but in the US, the black DS took ~4 months (longer in Japan) after the initial white one to come out. Hopefully they come out with one in late Spring or something for you guys to pick up!

I've called Walmart, Gamestop, Kmart, and Hastings. They're all sold out, and they won't give me any details on the next shipment.

damn.. and in the oficial page of nintendo or any shop does not have any info.. :no:

Well the rumors are confirmed. All stores are not sold out of the Nintendo Wiis, they are holding them for black Friday. https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=514857

That's just Best Buy. It's one retailer among many.

there should be at least one more before xmas. 2-3 seems reasonable. I want/need more controllers!

No way! They'll have weekly shipments at the very least. They'll be having them shipped out as fast as they can make them. Any manufacturer strives to have as small of an inventory on hand as possible. Wii's sitting around in a warehouse are Wii's not being sold, not making money, and not building hype for other potential customers.

What kind of info do we have that there will be a black Wii? I think perhaps..if it'll be spring...that I will wait. The same thing happened with the DS Lite. Bought the White (polar) and then they released the black one. I may wait and by then more games will be out.

Black Wii next year, for sure I think. When they make more than enough Wii's, where they don't go out of stock. Then yeah black or some other colour will be available.

I would like to see what limited editions they will release. :D

No way! They'll have weekly shipments at the very least. They'll be having them shipped out as fast as they can make them. Any manufacturer strives to have as small of an inventory on hand as possible. Wii's sitting around in a warehouse are Wii's not being sold, not making money, and not building hype for other potential customers.

Thank you. This is what I've been trying to tell them in https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=514857